Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Forum added to the index.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Another Forum added to the index. Empty
PostSubject: Another Forum added to the index.   Another Forum added to the index. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:43 pm

I dont know who manages this site but I think we should have a dedicated forum for "Track Talk". Hope it happens
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Another Forum added to the index.   Another Forum added to the index. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 4:13 pm

well that would be bj but i dont think he ever gets on anymore....we are on our own besides we already have a trash talkin forum just go in there and talk all the trash u want
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Another Forum added to the index.   Another Forum added to the index. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 5:03 pm

i think dave is getting antsy to talk some trash since his car is almost done...
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Another Forum added to the index.   Another Forum added to the index. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 7:27 pm

Not for "trash talk" but for "track talk" You wont see me trash talk much. I prefer to kick everyones ass on the track. afro
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Another Forum added to the index.   Another Forum added to the index. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 4:49 am

well if u want i can create a new holt thread or just a thread where its just talk about the tracks and stuff
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Another Forum added to the index.   Another Forum added to the index. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:44 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Forum added to the index.   Another Forum added to the index. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Forum added to the index.
Page 1 of 1