Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets cookout mang

Go down 
+2
SilverDC5
Orion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 12:46 am

alright ladies and gentlemen we need to get a cookout going....i have talked with a few different people about this and we could prob work something out with lorange to were we could do a dyno day/cookout or something like that...at the very least if we dont do a dyno day we could just do a cookout we have a great group of people in uncel bennyz crew and it would be killer to have everyone at a gettogether....maybe if things worked out right we could invite other people too people that arent in uncle bennyz crew....so im open for ideas if anybody has any also im open to opions on weather we should invite other people or if it should be an uncle bennys crew only thing....so people start coming up with ideas for places we could hold it and also who could bring what like food and drink and other stuff....i was thinkin we could do it at somebodys house if its just uncle bennyz crew but if we invite other people we should prob go to lions park or lincoln park or something like that...so come on people chime in with ideas
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 12:49 am

sounds like a great idea but we need to pick a place and make sure that we give people plenty of notice ahead of time to take off of work......like me.
Back to top Go down
patpat1211

patpat1211

Number of posts : 29

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 6:38 am

WOOOOORD...
Back to top Go down
Barry and his LS

Barry and his LS

Number of posts : 41

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 2:14 am

im down with that big mark!!! it would be sick even if we didn't have a dyno but im down chillen with tha crew you know its always raw as hell... uncle bennyz has a good group of people that are straight up as hell... holla
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 2:45 am

yea i have been talkin with chase and omar bout doin suttin small like just at the house or something and then doin something bigger in the summer. if u have any ideas i am open to them or if u could help out in anyway that would be great bounce
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 2:50 am

Randomneeha and Spoon007 are u guys down for a little cookout action
Back to top Go down
flexin_k20

flexin_k20

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:14 pm

I'll bring some vennison aka...bambi
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:54 pm

Yea I'm down. I'll bring some shit I need to sell. Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 4:51 am

So when does all this plan on going down?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 5:42 am

i dont know but we could prob do a cookout in the next week or so
i think we should wait just a bit to do a dyno/cookout cus i think it needs to warm up a little

also i plan on going to econfinna a few times this summer so if u like canueing and kyaking then u wont want to miss this

chaseizzle knows whats up with the econfinna
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 3:27 am

ok yo lets get serious about this lets try and plan something for like the next weekend or the one after that so what days are best for everyone like should we try and do it on a weekend or on like a fri night or what give me some feedback so that i can plain it
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 3:38 am

we need some warm weather!!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 7:51 am

yea for sure i dont know what the weather is supposed to be like the next couple of weeks
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:14 pm

ass probably
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets cookout mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets cookout mang   Lets cookout mang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets cookout mang
Page 1 of 1