Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know

Go down 
3 posters

Interesting Project?
Totally Wicked
Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Vote_lcap0%Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not My Style
Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Vote_lcap0%Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
WagonRicer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Empty
PostSubject: Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know   Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 8:52 am

Ever wanted to know what Wagon Ricer was really all about?
Take a look and you'll understand. Twisted Evil
I'm probably the only redneck who will be riding around in a dang sweet lookin old-school wagon.

Even got the rims on it for ya.

Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Exterior1kv3 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know   Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 3:06 pm

ohhh goodness.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know   Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:33 pm

put a blower on it mang!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WagonRicer

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know   Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 6:52 am

HAHAHA... That Blower Idea would be sweet...

Help me find one and I WILL do it. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know   Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:17 pm

well its not like ur gonna be able to find a kit ur gonna have to prob custom make something so if i was u would just start surfin round the net looking to info on stuff like that but if it was me i would make it have a big scoop stickin out the hood
Back to top Go down
WagonRicer

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know   Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 8:41 am

The Big Hood-Scoop was one of my plans... as well as one of those Carborater-Style Air Intake in between the hood scoop and the hood... with flexible air-duck so I can bolt the intake filter assembly on to the hood and still open it without having to take stuff apart.

Hood Scoop will be custom made, I will probably use Carbon Fiber Resin or Fiber Glass and form it myself to my tastes - just so I can get the big Air-Intake Filter Assembly to fit and all that good stuff.

After that, just a nice clear-coat black paint job, some finishing touches on my interior and a new exhaust with a few minor body-electrical and body parts replacements and my Wagon will look really good... weird, exotic, but good. afro
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know   Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:19 pm

Please be very careful when using the carbon fiber. Carbon fiber splinters and shatters as its cut even in cloth form and it releases tiny microfibers into the air your breathing. Theese microfibers can be extreemly bad for you and your lungs. Make sure you wear a respirator when handeling the dry cloth, cutting it, or sanding on it. I cant sterss enough how bad it is for you!!!
Back to top Go down
WagonRicer

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know   Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 7:04 pm

Indeed.
Which is why I will hopefully find a certain size that would be big enough so all I have to do is Form it and drill holes for some attachment bolts.

Maybe I may jsut stick with Fiberglass, who knows. May even just find an aftermarket hood scoop that fits. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know   Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagon Ricer - NOW You Know
Page 1 of 1