Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where the kills at yo

Go down 
+3
Randomneeha
flexin_k20
Orion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Where the kills at yo Empty
PostSubject: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 1:11 am

ok people i know all of us in uncle bennyz crew are racers shit we got the freakin fastest group of people in town...so where all the kill stories at yo!...chase come on now i know u been freakin racing people....so if u got a story bring it here mang....i dont care if u was racing a hot chick in a bwm or blazer or some dude in a camero or mustang or whatever post it up here
Back to top Go down
flexin_k20

flexin_k20

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 3:39 am

Ok so, every silver mazda3 I seen I rocket past and try to pop vtec right next to 'em...Reason for this is my ex drives one, so hopefully I won't have to even C her for one sec.
Wam bam, there you go.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 11:53 pm

mang i just typed the mad kill story it took me like an hour to type then my internet got fucked up and it didnt save it damn it i guess i will have to type another later damn it
Back to top Go down
Randomneeha

Randomneeha

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 8:34 pm

hmmm Teg LS on spray, 6lbs with a semi tune wow his eyes got huge when i stuck with him to about 100 when he gave up and turned around. Great feeling first actual race on new setup i cant wait to finish my tune.
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 10:37 pm

Everyone is to scared to run me! Rolling Eyes j/k Raced a S13 with SR20DET swap.... I didn't win but he only had a car on me!!!!! It was on my way home from school so it wasn't planned or anything and we went at 60mph!!!! I was at like 6K rpm in 3rd! I think.....
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 4:38 am

chase and i were heading to pcola and we were ridding down 85 i was just chillin in 5th in the fast lane and chase was next to me in the right lane...well we are cruisein at about 65 when i hear chase downshift to 3rd and im like huh this could be interesting so i decided to leave it in 5th to race. i looked over at chase and start to honk....1....2....3 and chase floors it then i floor it chase pulls about 1/2 a car length on me and im just smiling and waiting then the turbo starts to spool and i start to pull hard and catch right up to chase and pull past him at about 110 it was fun....i have never raced anybody in 5th before lol!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 5:07 am

here is another.....it was a few weeks back and it was freakin freazin i was chillin up at the crab trap on the usual night with everyone thats usually there well there was this dude in a ss camero with all the basic bolt on and a few other tricks byfar not stock....so somehow he herad about my car from somebody i dont know who but anyway he comes up to me and asked if i wanted to run him i smiled and said what u got mang? he told me and i said i was down but i didnt want everyone following us so when nobodys lookin we will ride out....so like 10 min later nodbody was payin attention we dipped out with a wrx followin us we got out to where we were gonna race and lined up for a 30mph roll (i put it in 2nd which i knew i shouldnt have done cus i wouldnt get any traction being that cold out but did it anyway) he honks 1,2,and i jumped him on the 2nd honk ooops my bad but thats ok cus i didnt get any traction and neither did he and i went for 3rd and got traction he also got traction and i pull on him about a car length in 3rd and then 4th i kept my distance and 5th kept my distance he couldnt catch me all the way to about 135mph but that wasnt a fair race so we set up again this time we go for a 50mph roll and i go for 3rd he honks again...1...2...3 and bam we both floor it and i pull a car length on him and i really wind out 3td shifting right at 8100rpm hit 4th and pull just little more on him at the top of 4th then bam 5th and we are both doing about 125mph and i look up at my rear view and can see his head lights behind me. im not pullin any more on him but he is not catchin me either lol we ran up to about 145mph then called it quits cus neither of us were pullin on each other....that was the hardest i have pushed my car yet my heart was freakin poundin out of my chest and that was the only car that has been able to hang with me and yea i know there are faster cars out there but i just havent run accross any yet so blah Cool Twisted Evil Cool
Back to top Go down
patpat1211

patpat1211

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 3:52 pm

yea i remembered you guys raced ! yea it was pretty fuckin cold ! .. but yea heres my kill story ... it was me and this BIG UPHILL .. i forgot where it was at .. but i made it .... my 96 HP and i made it up that mother fuckin hill !!!! YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:34 pm

niceness i bet no hills we be talkin shit anytime soon lol!
Back to top Go down
patpat1211

patpat1211

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:28 am

helll nawwwww lol ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 3:34 am

I dont have any street stories but ive got a few wins at the strip. SRT's, RSX's, Stangs, 240's, etc. blah blah . Best time on the stock Ls w/a 75 shot, 9.0. ohh yeah that killed the 200,000 mile clutch. We werent stranded but it was really stinkin.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 4:41 am

Disco i cant wait till fri night test and tune at the track so i can finally see ur car run

u and i need to run after u get ur shit running right
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 5:16 am

for sure ill run ya. Like you said I gotta get the bugs worked out first. Whats yer best time 1/8?
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 5:47 pm

u wont see me at the track.....damn work
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 5:54 pm

havent ran it since the turbo
but when it was just i/h/e/intake mani blah blah blah i ran a 10.0 not really that fast but i cant wait to see what it will run now

brandon just put in a standing request for fri off so we can all go to the track or see if u can be off work by like 5
Back to top Go down
Randomneeha

Randomneeha

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:06 am

well you beat my ass figured it would happen soon enough. But oh well til next time my friend.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the kills at yo   Where the kills at yo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the kills at yo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: KILL STORIES-
Jump to: