Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your car run on the strip?

Go down 
+6
Spunjah413
tonkatruck66
AILS98
Clifford
JDM~JON
Disco
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Whats your car run on the strip? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:54 pm

So far my personal best is an embarassing run of 8.84 not shifting as everyone probably knows my car has been jacked since last winter.
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 7:41 am

my best time was a 9.14 et and a 2.0 60ft
all on street tires
looking for 9.0 8.9 next time
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 7:41 am

better 60 ft than mine and im on BFG's good job
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:53 am

my fastest time was a 12.3 with a 2.4 60ft in my talon down in Bradenton at the the 1/4

then i ran 13.00's like it was going out of style when i just had exhaust on the sti, after a few more upgrades my fastest time i think was ran at holt when i ran a 8.0 witha 1.7 60 though usually i averaged 1.8's.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:01 pm

Damn nice bro 8.0 is movin!!!! I hope to be that fast soon.
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:36 am

mine would have to be a 10.3 but im headin up there this fri we'll see what happens
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 am

haha my first time was a 10.4 and its gone downhill from there...

bout time to drop in a new one or rebuild my current motor, cause its losin compression like crazy and that 5.0 has a hard time pushin that big truck.
Back to top Go down
Spunjah413

Spunjah413

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:33 am

8.8@85mph, 2.1 60ft on Streets. Hoping to net a 8.7-8.6 with a better tune for this cold weather sometime. Than maybe ill try some slicks, but i'm a bit worried about my stock clutch Cool. My average runs are about 9.0 since im a bad driver, and i usually do about a 2.2-2.3 60 ft. That run was a freak run for me lol. Maybe one day ill learn to drive better
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:04 am

I know the feeling I could not replicate my best time after I ran it but when I get this work done itll be a ton faster
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:28 pm

I have driven at the track twice and the best I ran was a 10.7 with a 60 of like 2.5. It was an ls integra with intake and I suck at driving. Then I put on my headers and high flow cat and piping and ran consistant 10.8s. I SUCK...but at least I beat a mustang a couple times. I guess I just have to practice.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:17 pm

thats all it takes brother is seat time and a few well planned mods to your car and off you go
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:34 pm

My first time to the track was last friday. First run was a 11.2 and got beat by a stock LS. Rolling Eyes I was ashamed. But i was spinning through first and second (wasn't use to the track). The only bad one i ran after that was a 10.5 then a 10.0 then a 10.1 and a 10.2 all at about 72mph. I decided i would give it one more try and i got a 9.76 at 74mph. I know that's not great but i was excited because i knew i could do better than what i was.

I know i can go faster than that but as I was tellin Disco, I've been having trouble getting it into second (I WILL figure that out scratch ). And the 15" steelies don't help either. If i get some lighter wheels (anyone selling some cheap let me know) and get it into second i know i can get low 9's. And with this header i have i want to see what it will do in the 1/4 because it has a lot of top end power. I need to take it to the dyno, but i'm short on cash right now. I want to go to the track tomorrow, but i don't know if i'll make it. Anyone else going tomorrow?

Right now my goal is 9.5... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:32 pm

I know JDM John and myself will be there fo sho
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 1:46 am

will you be in the teg? im down if i can snatch up a ride.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:11 am

we will be in the XB if you wanna come let me know.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:13 am

BTW...what would be a good 1/8 time to shoot for with a b18c1 stock internals with I/H/E? Do we have anybody on here that has a time with that setup?
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:11 pm

Well honestly I was suprised that you ran a 9.76 so taking that time into consideration id say 9.5 on street tires and second shifting properly
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:38 pm

That's what i was thinking too. I'm most likely going tonight so i'm going to aim for a 9.5 and we'll see what happens. I'm going to lower the tire pressure a little to see if i can get some more traction off the line. I launched at about 3000 when i made that 9.7 pass. It was only about a 2.3 60 foot. So i Think if i can get the traction to launch it higher, i can get the 9.5...
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:20 pm

holy crap you have alot of room for improvement in your 60ft so heck yeah you should be able to get a grip faster. Were going tonight fo sho with Cliff and JDM John. Littlewhitecrx will be there as usual it should be a fun night.
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:43 pm

it will be fun and chandler dude rev it up to about 4500 and feather it out and let it eat i am say 9.4 9.5 taht range
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:41 pm

listen to the all knew guru down here, get em jon, get em boy.
Back to top Go down
dav-a-lisous

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:38 am

yo guys havnt been to the track in a good bit, only took the audi up there twice i got it down to 8.9 with 1.80 60 ft. i think she will do better shes all stock, thats awesome jdn john that your gettin down there, that will be a sweet day when you brake 9s, anyone seen steve w/ the excursion up there lately?
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:54 am

Hhmmmmm.... guess that makes my truck the second slowest in this thread with the quickest pass being a 10.61. That stupid torque management just blows the whole idea out of the water!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your car run on the strip?   Whats your car run on the strip? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your car run on the strip?
Page 1 of 1