Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New and out of place

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

New and out of place Empty
PostSubject: New and out of place   New and out of place Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:38 am

Well, im taylor, i drive a f-150, and i feel REALLY out of place here being one of, or the only, domestic on here. haha oh well. its a 'nite' edition, its pretty sweet, still under construction though so dont hate on it too bad. oh, and that confederate flag front license plate was a joke... haha. ive also got a '02 mustang GT but were tryin to sell that right now. its CLEAN. if anybody's interested, just tell me and ill get you some info on it.

New and out of place 60977IMG_2917small
New and out of place 63219IMG_2920small
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: New and out of place   New and out of place Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:44 am

i really dig this truck, we have to do something about that exhaust though, i my self have a 79 dentside with a 460 for my little project on the side, feel free to come on out man, as long as your open minded to all types of cars there will be no hating.

what motor you got sittin in there? auto/ manual/ plans.

i like it its clean. holla, and welcome, see you tuesday, or friday if your tracking it up.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: New and out of place   New and out of place Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:55 am

Its only got a 302 t-5 combo in it right now, but i have plans to either drop in a 351W with a C6 auto tranny or just build this motor. right now its just got a cat-back exhaust, underdrive pulleys, and a K&N airfilter. ive built it a lot though. when i first got it, it didnt even run. ive replaced the spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributer cap, rear tank fuel pump and sending unit, 3/5 drop kit, whole new stereo, water pump, power steering pump, whole new A/C unit, Hurst T-handle shifter, and more that i cant think of right now, but ive put about 3 or 4 extra thousand dollars into this truck and still goin. im wantin to get a locker for the rear, new paint, new seat, new carpet, new rims and tires, headers, bore it .30 over, new BBK highflow intake manifold, with the whole mustang cold air setup and POSSIBLYY... a side mount supercharger, but i dont know, thats another 3K in itself. but i have big plans for this truck if i decide to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: New and out of place   New and out of place Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:58 am

well if it means anything, i like it, id keep it, its a bit different from the norm, and has a lot of potential. like i said man feel free to come on out to the meets. if it keeps blowing up how it does im sure we will have a huge get together before we know it.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: New and out of place   New and out of place Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:00 am

yeah man, ill come out to the meets on tuesday and friday everyone is goin out to holt, right? im thinkin about rollin out, but i dont wanna ride up there ridin solo, you know? oh, and you said that you had a 460?? thats what im talkin about!! haha.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: New and out of place   New and out of place Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:02 am

yeah, just a lil ol' 460 nothing huge or anything lol. yeah i feel you on riding solo, im not to sure whats goign on with holt, as i dont have anything that i care to drive up there, but i know everyone on here is pretty religious with going it seems. every tuesday at 8 though, swamp parking lot. im there rain or shine, just incase any one does show, its always nice to bs around with people.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: New and out of place   New and out of place Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 am

yea thats a nice truck i have always liked that year f series my dad used to have one
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: New and out of place   New and out of place Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:08 am

yeah, i know how you feel. well if i do go up there friday, i probably wont race on the account that my engine is on its downfall and dont feel like breakin somethin or blowin it up quite yet. but who knows, i always say that and get up there and winde up racing. haha so i dont know.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New and out of place   New and out of place Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:16 pm

Good to see ya on here brother you know I love that truck. You never see that model truck gettin it down the strip. Be different and fast at the same time.
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: New and out of place   New and out of place Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:57 pm

well all you can do is fix it if it breaks just run it and if it breaks it breaks
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and out of place   New and out of place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New and out of place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: Introduction :: Introduce yo self-
Jump to: