Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im glad to find another local racing site...

Go down 
+2
Disco
Reign_Maker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Im glad to find another local racing site... Empty
PostSubject: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:16 am

Thanks to Disco for pimpin me out to this site... Wink

But for real, its nice to see another local site... Im sure most of you know about RP, and the severe downward spiral that site has taken over the past year or so... At one time, it was rockin, a ton of activity, racing, call outs, trash talk, fun, vids, pics, etc... Now... WTF? Its dead as fuck... I dunno where everyone went, because I KNOW there are some bad ass cars around here... Since this is the "Debate" section, I'd like to hear some thoughts on RP and why you feel it failed... What happened there, what went wrong? So we can make this site bigger, and better and not follow the same doomed path...
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 2:58 pm

I was never a part of Racing PEnsacola just cause when I looked at it it seemed to already be dead.

We need to freshen this site up as much as possible like you said vids polls etc. Events would be great.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:36 am

Events, get togethers would be great... Its hard for me with my car down to be active in the car community, like goin to the island on tuesdays or whatever... I feel dumb pullin up in my beater work truck... When the car is done, I'll be more of a social butterfly...

One of the things that always turned me off about RP was the bully mentality of some of its members and the severe lack of control through its management... Im a mod on SupraMania and part of being a mod is protecting the members from verbal e-attacks... I watched on numerous occasions members being verbally beat up on, threatened and such by a select few "E-bullies" and the staff never did shit about it, except join in on the beating... If you came to defend the victim, you were a pussy or a loser or whatever... Trash talk is trash talk, its fun as hell when you can get all crazy and have fun, but when you're just a dick and are intentionally trying to punk someone or make them feel small and shitty, then thats no fun... We are ALL car guys/gals, and no matter what we drive, we all have something in common... So keep the hate down, keep the violence out, and lets just have fun... If we get members here who are abusive towards other members or the staff, then I say we deal with them, dont let them continue wrecking the fun...

Anyway, Im gunna get something to eat... Later...
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:53 pm

trash talking is ok as long as its all in fun....bullying will not be tolorated so dont even try to bring that bullcrap in here cus this is our scence and we control it so if ur a hater take it somewhere else....oh yea and have a good day Cool
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch

sir90hatch

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:58 pm

Yeah, RP was wack, and the trash talk Orion, its all fun, Jake and Disco I know pretty well, and Jakes Supra, its custom JDM wack, LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:01 pm

I thought you were gone rob
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch

sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:07 pm

Disco wrote:
I thought you were gone rob

I am, chillin in Germany
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:09 pm

cause your gay hahahahah j/k we will miss you hurry home
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
sir90hatch

sir90hatch

PostSubject: Re: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:11 pm

JDM~JON wrote:
cause your gay hahahahah j/k we will miss you hurry home

Hahahahaha, I still can't believe your times last night, on STREET TIRES
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:11 pm

ya i know man i shit my pants just a lil bit
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:14 pm

you only did so good, because i touched your car on Tuesday lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im glad to find another local racing site...   Im glad to find another local racing site... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im glad to find another local racing site...
Page 1 of 1