Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting painted again...

Go down 
+5
Clifford
Disco
Orion
JDM~JON
lgnd6
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Getting painted again... Empty
PostSubject: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:25 am

So I got my car painted in march 07 at spray glo. It was not done very well but I didnt complain too much cuz I was only out 7$ out of pocket(insurance check). Anyway, a couple days ago I was waxing it and noticed some pretty bad cracking and peeling near the seam of the hood. I took it up there today and they said they would fix that and then Mike the owner came out and was suprised to see how bad of a job they did. He said that he was not really pleased with how it came out so with my warranty still in effect I am getting the car repainted again and he assured me it will be much better this next time around. I am glad he stands by his work.
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:06 pm

glad to hear that shane
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:43 pm

sweet i guess thats why they are still in around i mean yea u dont get teh baller paint job but if they see that they fucked up there gonna stand behind it and fix it thats cool
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:31 pm

I wish they would do that for John
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:40 pm

YA FOR REAL THEY WANT ME TO PAY 200 DOLLARS ASS HOLES
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:00 pm

Well Im sure the actual paint job isnt going to be much better but at least I won't have a bunch of sanding swirls. If only mine were as shiny as jons. That would be a big upgrade for mine. I might, if I can somehow get a little money togethor upgrade to the dual stage.
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:20 am

Its going in tomorrow! This time the lip and the spoiler will be getting painted. So I will be stranded until friday.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:50 am

no one uses spray paint anymore? lols.
Back to top Go down
veilside850

veilside850

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:33 am

Disco and I spray painted my lip.

HA!
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:56 am

hahah spray paint? shit... me and my friend are about to do his whole truck in spray-on bedliner. how many trucks you see like that?
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:58 am

I just finished spray painting the Supra the other day. Dupli-color spray paint sucks. I used gloss black which came out 95% flat black. I even washed it and put some clear wax on about 2 days later and it still looks terrible!
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:06 am

ive got mad skills with ze rattle can, ive got a few rides under my belt lol
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:27 pm

Yeah... I wish I had mad skills with a proffesional paint gun cause I could have gotten all the materials REAL cheap at work. I think I've learned that I don't have the patience to be a paint and body man though, LOL!
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:58 pm

i'm pretty good with the ol rattle can paint job......easiest thing to do is to buy the trigger attachment for like 3 bucks.....makes it so much better......

when the car was green i went to a paint store and got my color of car in a spray can and did my mirrors , side moldings, some interior pieces and the side skirts and license place dealy bob. it looked good.

but all in all ...........the gloss black i used on mine came out flat black, and then when i used flat black on the drivers door it came out gray Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:34 pm

alright, start lining them up, ill start painting your guys cars for 50 bucks a piece lol. just provide the paint i have everything else.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:11 pm

so we are we gonna see pics of this thing done
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:50 pm

I get the car back either tomorrow or early saturday. Hopefully it will look good. I'll post pics as soon as I can but that could pose as a problem because I dont have a digital camera. I need to get one for christmas. I'll have to steal my gf's or my grandma's haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting painted again...   Getting painted again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting painted again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: Apperance/cosmetics/Vids :: Pix/vidz-
Jump to: