Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got some new toys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

I got some new toys Empty
PostSubject: I got some new toys   I got some new toys Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:37 pm

Well its not all new like the flywheel is just resurfaced and the clutch got new pads on all 6 pucks and the pressure plate got tested for strength to ensure it hold against the massive power of my beater. ha ha ha ha
I got some new toys S8001086

But the Distributor is a brand new one from Car Quest. Im over the remans from Advance they suck. Ive already gone through 4 remans from Advance and I was told that Car Quest had better electrical parts. ANd this one is brand new no reman. Why didnt I go with a new OEM dizz you ask? Cause that bitch is $526. and this one was $250.
I got some new toys S8001087

The engine hoist and engine stand I bought second hand from a friend of a friend for a grand total of $60 and $20 shipping and handeling. (thanks to Mugen Rob for delivering it to me and getting me the hook up) This next shot is me getting the Motor stand set up to recieve a B series block and getting it positioned so itll be easy to use.
I got some new toys S8001088

and heres my new block just back from the machine shop after cleaning and boring
I got some new toys S8001085

Last edited by on Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I got some new toys   I got some new toys Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:10 pm

your always having all this fun with out me.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: I got some new toys   I got some new toys Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:55 pm

I almost invited you to a friends Holloween party last night but we could only stay till 11:30 and we werent drinkin so its allways weird for us. In fact it was reighn makers party.
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I got some new toys   I got some new toys Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:35 am

wow lots of pretty new toys haha im goin to have to come by an see an join u in some halo 3
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I got some new toys   I got some new toys Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:12 am

should have called man, i would have been there.
Back to top Go down
Barry and his LS

Barry and his LS

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I got some new toys   I got some new toys Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:48 pm

i see you did get some new toys. nice stuff ya got there buddy!
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: I got some new toys   I got some new toys Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:22 pm

Good to see ya postin barry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got some new toys   I got some new toys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got some new toys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: General Discussion and Debate-
Jump to: