Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting the name out and about

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Getting the name out and about Empty
PostSubject: Getting the name out and about   Getting the name out and about Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:40 pm

Almost every post I have seen has said that Disco referred them here. I think everyone else needs to step up! Then again maybe you guys only want it to be a select group? I just wanted to know before I go start telling people about it if it is intended to be a close knit site or if the name just isn't getting out. Personally I would think it would be cool if there were alot of members.
Depending on what you guys say I will try to refer some of these pcola folks at least on campus. There is alot of nice cars here. I just want to make sure with everyone before doing so though.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting the name out and about   Getting the name out and about Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:38 pm

hey now disco isnt doing all the leg work, though i will say it was him that got it started again, but yeah spread the word, keep the scene alive
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Getting the name out and about   Getting the name out and about Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:44 am

Come on everyone need to pitch in a get everyone they know that loves their car on here
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Getting the name out and about   Getting the name out and about Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:46 pm

our goal is to make this bigger than racing pcola
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting the name out and about   Getting the name out and about Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:03 pm

yep but only time will see like its been said before love ur scence and promote and it will flurish and grow
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Getting the name out and about   Getting the name out and about Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:45 pm

Alright then, I will preach the word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the name out and about   Getting the name out and about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the name out and about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: General Discussion and Debate-
Jump to: