Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

b 16 vs turbo eclipse

Go down 
+11
Dapper_Dan
stxsrt
tonkatruck66
ho2nvda
Disco
Spunjah413
SilverDC5
eksnail97
Clifford
Orion
hatchgirl850
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:39 pm

that might take awhile, and before i do a k swap i'll work up to a B then do a K .....i figure by the time i get around to it. they'll be as cheap as the average b swap.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:41 pm

well when your ready for the b let me know, no problems helping you out.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:59 pm

i appreciate it. i want to get the D running top notch again or top notch period......then if i blow it up then i'll probably go with a B ....buddy of mine has three tegs sittin in his yard with b18a1's in em. we'll see how saturday mini-meet at disco's goes you knows.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:00 pm

fasho.
Back to top Go down
bluehatch95

bluehatch95

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:00 am

Spunjah413 wrote:
Orion wrote:
yea i used to love wopping up on eclipse when i wasnt turbo just wait until u run accros a srt-4 shit i was gonna go allmotor until i was challenged by a modded srt-4 and no matter what i did i could hang with him....so thats when i decide to go turbo psssssh whopping an srt-4 aint no thing now

Haha mark, you need to stop talking smack about the Stock Turbo SRT's and hang with my buddies in the Larger turbo world. Let me know when you want to set something up haha. Beating a stock turbo srt doesnt take much. Its a damn Td04 for christ sake. Its about as big as my fist...

And btw Silver DC5, i will put money on a Completely stock srt-4 ripping you. Hell ill even drive my buddies since my car is not stock.

Some of you guys need to get off your high horses and race people of equal driving caliber and modification. Also im down to race anyone, anytime. Just no ridiculous 400+hp monster luls. Ive been bored for a while

And dont take this thread ultra serious, just defending the ol Neon...hahah

haha, well not to talk smack but stock srt-4 would probably lose to Silver DC-5, i haven beaten one all motor by a car, and the only srt-4 to beat me with spray happend to have a stage 3 turbo in it. Srt-4s can get pretty quick but you have to put some money into it. But im not dissing them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brendanblair
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:52 pm

bluehatch95 wrote:
Spunjah413 wrote:
Orion wrote:
yea i used to love wopping up on eclipse when i wasnt turbo just wait until u run accros a srt-4 shit i was gonna go allmotor until i was challenged by a modded srt-4 and no matter what i did i could hang with him....so thats when i decide to go turbo psssssh whopping an srt-4 aint no thing now

Haha mark, you need to stop talking smack about the Stock Turbo SRT's and hang with my buddies in the Larger turbo world. Let me know when you want to set something up haha. Beating a stock turbo srt doesnt take much. Its a damn Td04 for christ sake. Its about as big as my fist...

And btw Silver DC5, i will put money on a Completely stock srt-4 ripping you. Hell ill even drive my buddies since my car is not stock.

Some of you guys need to get off your high horses and race people of equal driving caliber and modification. Also im down to race anyone, anytime. Just no ridiculous 400+hp monster luls. Ive been bored for a while

haha, well not to talk smack but stock srt-4 would probably lose to Silver DC-5, i haven beaten one all motor by a car, and the only srt-4 to beat me with spray happend to have a stage 3 turbo in it. Srt-4s can get pretty quick but you have to put some money into it. But im not dissing them.

silver dc5 simply will not beat a stock srt4, unless the skittle has an appalling driver. never in my life have a seen a srt4 run slower then a 15 second 1/4 mile...
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:08 pm

and yet again......might i say.....i will gladly admit that i can not drive on the track. I do not know how to launch. I can not launch for shit. I do not have the skill the launch. i do not have the seat time to know how to launch properly. Launching is my enemy......that was my second time ever running at a track.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:16 pm

SilverDC5 wrote:
and yet again......might i say.....i will gladly admit that i can not drive on the track. I do not know how to launch. I can not launch for shit. I do not have the skill the launch. i do not have the seat time to know how to launch properly. Launching is my enemy......that was my second time ever running at a track.

I feel ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:54 pm

and there is nothing wrong with that, im not dogging you, simply pointing out your cars current state vs srt4's. now if you do have i/rh/e and a reflash you can beat stock srt4s, and LIGHTLY modded ones will be good runs.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:11 pm

I could probably pull on a stock srt-4.......just sayin Cool
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:09 pm

keep dreaming chandleezy lol, stock srt4's run LOW 14s high 13s stock down to the paper filter.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:05 pm

I suck at dragging and I ran a 14.8...my car can run low 14's easy with a good driver...
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:14 am

next time we are at the track id be glad to drive your car lols.

ilu.
Back to top Go down
Spunjah413

Spunjah413

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:20 am

bluehatch95 wrote:
Spunjah413 wrote:
Orion wrote:

Haha ok. All i need is a small spring to connect to my WGA (callled the Spring mod) or buy a New one for under 100bucks (run 18psi of boost). Buy a cheap cutout exhaust for around maybe 300 bucks (3inch). Get a nice pair of Slicks and a good driver will run a high 12 - low 13 guarentee'd. Yeah your right, it was pretty pricey. It takes a descent amount of mods to even break into the high 13's with a DC5. A good driver in an Srt-4 will hit 13.8-13.9 completely stock on street tires. Thanks for playing Cool

Also what do you drive blue hatch? Want a run? Im just stock turbo no spray, so you should killinate me hahah..... But i just shit my clutch at holt this weekend. After it's done im willing to open your eyes on how a person who knows how to mod and tune properly rolls. Btw i have also raced Orion. He beat me at about 90mph and kept pulling, but his car has more HP and is lighter so i expected a loss. I was only running 19psi with a FP leak. Those probs are gone and i run more boost with a better tune.

And btw the stage 3 your talking about was slow as shit. That dudes car was not running right, nor do i think he knew about it. let me know if you want to race a real stage 3, i have a buddy who would be more than happy to give someone a stomping lols.

Don't get me wrong, im not here to talk shit or start shit. I just wish people would get their facts straight or atleast race someone who can drive properly befor talking smack.
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:59 pm

lets get one thing straight....im not talking shit.....im just making one thing straight....i cant launch
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:37 pm

I'm right there with you...Guys that I can easily beat from a roll can beat me at the track all day...But i'm getting better cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spunjah413

Spunjah413

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:50 am

Im in the same boat. With the same mods my buddy has hit low 8's, as where i hit high 8's because he can drive and i can't. 2.2 60ft's ftl
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:50 am

My car should be in the low 9's easy...but I still haven't broken 9.6 and it's pissing me off. If nothing goes wrong between now and then, when the track opens back up I'm aiming for a 9.3... cheers
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:14 am

i think your tires and suspension set up is whats killing you chandleezy, get that fixied , i forsee better times in yo future.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:56 pm

No joke...that stock suspension sucks for launching and shifting...and i'm spinning the tires every shift...it sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

b 16 vs turbo eclipse
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4