Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncle Bennyz meet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Uncle Bennyz meet Empty
PostSubject: Uncle Bennyz meet   Uncle Bennyz meet Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:11 am

So i was thinkin maybe we should try an Uncle Bennyz meet. Like on a saturday in the afternoon. Get every one together so who ever doesn't know eachother they cant meet. Hang out, talked, and maybe catch the eye of another driving by and get more people to join. I know every one meets on tuesdays. But im pretty sure there are more imports out and about on saturday afternoons then on tuesday nights. And we can just spread the word threw out other sites. Just a thought. I didnt set a day cuz i wanted to see what every one thought first
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Uncle Bennyz meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Bennyz meet   Uncle Bennyz meet Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:09 pm

yea i think i already started a post like this somewhere but ummmm yea sat is not gonna be good for alot of us cus alot of us work retail and pssh u aint getting sats off if u work in the food or retail industry
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Uncle Bennyz meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Bennyz meet   Uncle Bennyz meet Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:42 pm

We shoud do it on a sunday sometime. take pics and what not
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Uncle Bennyz meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Bennyz meet   Uncle Bennyz meet Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:00 pm

hey sunday works fine im just pickin a weeken day. An durin the day try an attract more people
Back to top Go down
ECH257

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Uncle Bennyz meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Bennyz meet   Uncle Bennyz meet Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:39 am

not this sunday but the following one Holt starts Sunday test n tune. Maybe have a meet there and talk with some of the other imports thatgo out there.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Uncle Bennyz meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Bennyz meet   Uncle Bennyz meet Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:17 am

I thought of that but when im racing im not very social and were trying to make this a social thing right? I like the idea fo sho
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Uncle Bennyz meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Bennyz meet   Uncle Bennyz meet Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:12 am

Ya an i wasnt thinkin this soon i mean lets do it in a month or so an put the word out at other places so people know and wut not
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Uncle Bennyz meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Bennyz meet   Uncle Bennyz meet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:06 am

i would definitely be interested in a weekend meet or even a friday night meet. seeing as how more people are out on friday nights and what not. but whatever is decided upon i'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Uncle Bennyz meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Bennyz meet   Uncle Bennyz meet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:51 am

Friday nights are about to be an option considering the track is going to sundays for a few weeks
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Uncle Bennyz meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Bennyz meet   Uncle Bennyz meet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:19 am

ya an alot of people r out on fridays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncle Bennyz meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Bennyz meet   Uncle Bennyz meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncle Bennyz meet
Page 1 of 1