Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poor Mugen Si

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Poor Mugen Si Empty
PostSubject: Poor Mugen Si   Poor Mugen Si Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:54 am

Well i was on Club integra and i found this thread. Pretty much this dealership had one of the very few new Honda Civic Mugen Si's and they decided to leave it outside.....smart huh. Well the next day they showed up to work and found it stripped heres the link. If you cant acces it let me know and i will just post the pics

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=17452
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Poor Mugen Si Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Mugen Si   Poor Mugen Si Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:32 am

that sucks ass man.....but they shouldn't have left it outside.....and a mugen model no less, of course i would have taken the suspension , maybe the spoiler, definitely the motor if there was enough time and if i was into stealin shit ...... which i'm not, but overall it sucks ....well time to check out ebay!!!
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Poor Mugen Si Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Mugen Si   Poor Mugen Si Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:32 pm

that was bound to happen....we are probably going to be seeing more of those here shortly.
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Poor Mugen Si Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Mugen Si   Poor Mugen Si Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:34 pm

o i know right with all the rich lil fuckers running around......u goin to buy one brandon lol
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Poor Mugen Si Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Mugen Si   Poor Mugen Si Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:12 am

yea i bet he endsup suckin some guy off to get one alien lol!
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Poor Mugen Si Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Mugen Si   Poor Mugen Si Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:03 am

ahaha.....sike....
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Poor Mugen Si Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Mugen Si   Poor Mugen Si Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:17 am

no brandon is just goin to do wut those guys did an steal the son of a bitch. Hey they were smart though honda tags every part of a car now with a tracking number they stole the shit that wasnt tagged lol
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Poor Mugen Si Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Mugen Si   Poor Mugen Si Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:21 am

that crap can be taken off....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poor Mugen Si Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Mugen Si   Poor Mugen Si Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor Mugen Si
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: General Discussion and Debate-
Jump to: