Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What should I do?

Go down 
+2
Orion
BrOkEn_Dc2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 12:22 am

1. Buy a JDM B20b block, sleeve it, new pistons, rods, crank, and everything else to build a reliable B20/Vtec... Basically build the mother fucker...

2. Port/Polish Head, 5 angle valve job, S2 Pro2 Cams, gears, whole S2 Valvetrain...

3. Beef up the suspension, 3 point front strut bar, 4 point rear strut bar, front/rear sway bars, some nice coilovers, LCA's, and all the other shit...

4. Get my car repainted (Championship White) with SI-Vtec front end, 98+ rear bumper, carbon fiber hood/hatch, and the OEM lip kit...

Just thinking of what the next step I should take... hmm

What do you all think!?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 5:21 am

are u thinking about ditching ur gsr motor for a b20 please tell me ur not

from the options u listed i would have to choose number 2....cus that would be just the icing on the cake that being said how bout option 5

5. build a reliable turbo kit....yea i know all motor is fun and everything but for the same price u will pay for all that u can make some serious power with a turbo and run vetts and shit dont get me wrong i not tellin ur to go turbo im just suggesting it

i like ur whip alot its clean which is how i did mine....maybe i need to take u for a ride in my car so u can feel how much fun boost is

oh yea just in case i didnt tell u i have a 95 gsr with stock internals and 150000 miles on it with a 316hp/225tq @ 10psi at the wheels on the mad safe tune (yea i have the dyno graph to prove it) there is alot more left in it and im fixing to find out wait she really has as soon as i save up some more cash and be for u say i dont like turbo lag i hit full spool at about 3500 and pull hard all the way to redline
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 5:21 am

if u do decide to sell ur gsr motor to swap the b20 let me know i might pick it up off u
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:36 pm

I was thinking of possibly buying a B20 block... leave it sitting in the garage, build it... and I mean everything, crank, rods, pistons, maybe even bore it over for a 2.2L Smile then put it in my car with my GSR head.

I've thought about turbo but if I do go turbo it would probably be with a 240 or something, I like the realiability of N/A and instant throttle response... and even a little more respect from the domestic crown when they find out I just beat em with a Honda that isn't turbo'd! lol

Don't get me wrong.... turbo integra's are awesome!

P.S. Does anyone have a a spare passenger side side skirt cause someone fucking stole mine and now my car looks like shit Sad
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:45 pm

i dont have any extra side skirts but i will ask around to see if anybody else does....bj got his sideskirts jacked awhile back and i had my turnsignals stolen at work one night i freakin hate theives

so u gonna be busy on fri....i think chase and i are both off and we were thinkin bout headin out that way to take pics if u want i can hit u up

all motor is great dont get me wrong but a properly built and tuned turbo kit will be just as reliable as an all motor setup....what it really all comes down to how often do u do ur routine matenice i.e. oil changes, spark plugs, etc etc but u have to do that with any car
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 4:14 am

As of now I'm not doing anyhting on friday... If we do take pics.. none of my passenger side! Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 3:37 pm

what happened to ur passenger side ?
no worrys chase had somebody hit him on his passenger side and he dont like to take pics of his passenger side either

hey whats ur number...u can pm it to me if u want so its not all posted up on the net
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:58 pm

my car looks so ugly without the passenger side skirt Sad
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 7:02 am

man i feel u i had some asshat steal my turnsignals when i was at work a few months back fuckers cut the plugs on the back too so i had to rewire everything....bastereds
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 7:12 am

Ouch that fucking hurts! All thieves can burn in hell for all I fucking care... I just want to catch one my self and beat the living shit out of him!

You work hard for the things you have and all a thief has to do is be a lazy fuck, spend an hour and he has free shit! I can go on and on about thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 4:56 am

im tryin to get the whole crew to ride out to import alliance if u wanna follow with us that would prob be cool
Back to top Go down
flexin_k20

flexin_k20

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-01-17

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 8:21 pm

super cool
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 3:02 am

Orion wrote:
im tryin to get the whole crew to ride out to import alliance if u wanna follow with us that would prob be cool

Hell yea! That would be cool... I am kinda planning a trip at around that time, and was going to stop by for a day or two in Nashville, then continue on up to St. Louis where I used to live and hang out with some old friends and so on, then continue to with a friend or two who I'll be following me from St. Louis to the Tennessee/North Carolina boarder to travel along the "Tail Of The Dragon" for like 3-4 days, then they will follow me back down to Gulf Breeze...

Trying to plan all of that but yes I will be heading to Nashville! Smile
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 7:23 pm

nice so it sounds like it would be best if u just meet us at the show....we need to get up soon though so u can meet everyone and check out the whips
Back to top Go down
Barry and his LS

Barry and his LS

Number of posts : 41

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 2:24 am

believe me you should ride in marks teggy... it scoots thats all i can say!!! and mark ima holla at that guy and get you a race with that Z06 aight mayne!! holla back biotch
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 3:07 am

i might just wait like 3 or 4 more weeks cause im fixing to order new rims and new tires so i can get some freakin traction plus the rims will be much lighter weight but im deff down i have just killed these tires i got in like 2 1/2 months so i need some new ones lol!
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:56 pm

I think my brother is going to buy some Skunk2 stage 1 cams for his '00 SI with his tax return. Besides cam gears anything you guys recommend? Since they are stage 1 he doesn't need to upgrade the whole valvetrain...
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 2:17 am

do u even need to upgrade the camgears if u running stage 1 cam
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-11-16

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:00 pm

BrOkEn_Dc2 wrote:
1. Buy a JDM B20b block, sleeve it, new pistons, rods, crank, and everything else to build a reliable B20/Vtec... Basically build the mother fucker...

2. Port/Polish Head, 5 angle valve job, S2 Pro2 Cams, gears, whole S2 Valvetrain...

3. Beef up the suspension, 3 point front strut bar, 4 point rear strut bar, front/rear sway bars, some nice coilovers, LCA's, and all the other shit...

4. Get my car repainted (Championship White) with SI-Vtec front end, 98+ rear bumper, carbon fiber hood/hatch, and the OEM lip kit...

Just thinking of what the next step I should take... hmm

What do you all think!?

Make it pink... <33 with tassles and glitter.

lol

Um, I would do choice number two, Bob. I don't know much about the B20...then again I'm not realy into Hondas/Acuras >___> But I know if you go and do nifty little work like beefing up the internals a bit you can get some good power out of it...

While I'm all about whoopin ass with an N/A... I gotta stand with Orion about throwing a turbo on it. Unfortunately...once you upgrade to something like that you need to consider all that other crap... compromising a good fuel efficient DD for a high performance gas hog. With how high gas prices are going.. you'll be backing in and out of your driveway before having to fill up again. LMAO

Hn...But I suppose it also depends on what stage you're gonna go for to if you go turbo... but eh... I dont wanna get into it. Its early and the last thing I wanna do is think...like I"m doing right now.

Anywho, coming down to personal preference... you will spend roughly the same on getting all internals worked/rebuilt as if you'd spend on a turbo kit...but if you do it right, a properly built N/A with all the compromising parts will still hang with all the muscle boys...just don't forget the small stuff <3

Did any of this make sense?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
ECH257

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-14

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:05 pm

Dont use Skunk2. If you want cams go with crower, crane, or get a regrind from delta cams.

A conservative turbo car is more reliable then a built all motor car. If anything build it mildly and use some spray on it.

I would stay with the B18 block. The walls on the B20 are super thin and if you do go turbo you will need sleeves for sure. With the B18 you can get away with up to 15 psi on a decent sized turbo with stock internals and stock cams.

Just my $.02 but then again what do I know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What should I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do?   What should I do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should I do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: Tech forum :: ALL MOTA-
Jump to: