Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What exhaust to get

Go down 
+4
Disco
JDM~JON
GSRCivic
AILS98
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

What exhaust to get Empty
PostSubject: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:56 pm

So ya im having a hard time deciding between what exhaust to get. I am now deciding between three exhaust: Greddy sp2, Exmag RS*R, and the Apexi WS. I choose these 3 because they all have a nice stock look to them. They dont have that giant fart cannon look to them. An i have heard from others and heard some of them and they have a nice quite sound. But also have a nice loud sound when you get on it. Im just lookin for every one's input on what to get. please and thank you lol!
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:25 pm

These are the same 3 I was looking into getting for a while. I kept going back and forth for them. The RSR is Heaviest but probably looks the most like stock. The WS2 is a little louder and lighter, but it's not straight through. The SP2 is light, has a deeper tone, and is straight through so you'll get the most flow out of it. It doesn't look quite as nice in my opinion, but Greddy SP2 FTW because it's the only one with a straight through design so you'll get the most out of it. That's what i have and I love it. Sounds awesome and looks really good. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:32 pm

TANABAE HYPER MEDILION FTW
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:40 pm

haha that wasnt one of the choices jon but i will look at it see how it looks an wut not but thanks so far guys
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:46 pm

BTW...feel free to look at mine and see how you like it. Listening to it on a car and seeing how it looks can make a big difference. If you're like me, i whored youtube looking for videos of those 3 exhausts and the video's just don't do it justice. I would suggest the RS*R because of how nice it is. The only reason i didn't get it is because it's a lot heavier and more expensive than the other 2. Just so you know...
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:17 pm

ya thats y im kind goin away from it cuz of that reason. I need to get u an jon together since u have the sp2 an he has the medalion an i guess find some one with the ws an see wut sounds better an wut not
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:08 pm

Ok wasnt the only reason you wanted an exhaust was to be able to hear the car? Your not gonna be ading any power adders for a long time so just weld on a nice aftermarket muffler and be done with it. Tons cheaper and practical for your application.
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:44 pm

hmmm if i decided to just put the muffler wont i have to shortin one of the pipes so it fits? or would it be easier just to have a custom cat-back made an then add the muffler??
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:56 pm

just have them hack off your stock muffler and add a muffler of your choice, bolt ons on a bseires with no power adder is like being in the special Olympics
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:01 pm

haha ya die lol
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:28 am

hmmm yea nice a ricey lol
good luck with ur selection either way u go those freakin things are a waste of money it took me afew times spendin 3-500 bucks on those things to figure out the gaskets sucks balls and the baffels blow after just a couple of years which is some bullcrap considerin how much the cost...enjoy Cool
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:56 am

HKS Hi-power ftw!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:52 am

im mostly likly just goin to buy the muffler now an have them weld it on an be done with it for now
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:15 pm

Cheap Ass Ricey Motha F****
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:06 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:29 pm

seriously man...don't do the "Can on a Stick". That's all it is. You might as well get an old folgers can, cut your muffler off, drill a hole in the bottom of the can and weld that SOB on there...Why don't you ask santa for a new Cat Back RS*R
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:22 pm

Cause santa is a dick and never picks the right stuff.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:26 pm

cause he has no $$$$$$$$. hes in school living with the parental units. He has told me that he misses hearing his car from when he had an exhaust leak and all he wants is to be able to hear his car again. So thats why I sugested the "can on a stick". I even sugested that he get a muffler like mine that is a straight through design but still looks very stock. No fart can required.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:33 pm

its not being ricey its being realistic. he will get no power gains that he would even come close to feeling, that would justify the amount of money spent on a full cat back. so get a decent muffler. I.E. Es ovel/ Vibrant.
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:51 pm

HELL JUST GO TO TOP GUN GET A EXHAUST WELDED ON YOU HAVE A STOCK LS IT HAS THAT DIAMETER PIPING FOR A REASON YOU DONT HAVE A ASS TON OF AIR FLOWING YOUR CAN SOUND GOOD JUST BY TAKING OFF THE MUFFLER ITS SELF TRUST ME (JUST CALL ME AND WE WILL TAKE IT OFF)
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:53 pm

Jon I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST SAID
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:59 pm

I WAS JUST TELLING HIM THAT HONDA PUT THAT SIZE EXHAUST ON THE STOCK LS SO THERE FOR EITHER TAKE OFF THE MUFFLER OR JUST GET A WELD ON ONE
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:59 pm

you havnt been keeping up with this post have you?
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:02 pm

YES I HAVE HE WANTED TO KNOW WHICH ONE TO GET BUT DOESNT MAKE SINCE TO GET AN AFTERMARKET CAT BACK BECAUSE HE HAS NO TURBO NO NO2 AND ISNT BUILT SO NO NEED FOR BIGGER PIPING AND SINCE HE JUST WANTS THE SOUND EITHER JUST UNBOLT THE STOCK MUFFLER OR JUST GET A CHEAP WELD ON
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:14 pm

If it's just sound you want, i agree with Jon. Just Take the exhaust off. Just have a "Cat UP" exhaust...you'll definetely hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What exhaust to get   What exhaust to get Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What exhaust to get
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: Market Place :: WANT TO BUY-
Jump to: