Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

progress

Go down 
+12
KongGMC
sir90hatch
Spunjah413
little white crx
Orion
J-PRO
JDM~JON
GSRCivic
SilverDC5
Clifford
AILS98
Disco
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spunjah413

Spunjah413

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-24

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:06 am

Lookin good disco cheers
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 6:02 am

i cant believe your still not done, put down the halo for 10 minutes, and go finish k sweety?
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch

sir90hatch

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-25

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:27 am

Get her started, waiting to hear the results
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:23 pm

whats da good word
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:37 pm

What a Face ITS ALIVE!!!!! ITS ALIVE!!!!! MUUWWWWHAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:37 pm

What a Face ITS ALIVE!!!!! ITS ALIVE!!!!! MUUWWWWHAAAAA
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:52 pm

calm down there frankenstein......or dr whatever his name was.....lol. now get it all together and streetable...
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:28 am

Ohh its been done since 9:ooam. It sounds so smooth and so sweet. And again I got tons of compliments on the awesome sounding exhaust and of course John had to try to downplay it by saying it sounds like poop in VTAK. Thanks John Mad
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:34 am

more important than all that is how does it shift is it going into gear like u want and does it feel like it should

really glad to hear that u got her up and running again
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:37 am

I wont know anything about the shifting untill I get it broken in. it did go in gear vrey nice under normal conditions. the motor sounds so smooth an seem to spin effortlessly
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:38 am

niceness hopefully nomore gremlens
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:41 am

you dont know how bad I want it to be perfect after all my work
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:36 am

so does it work now? i just awoke from my coma
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:31 am

yes it runs so far. I havnt been able to run it other than in the driveway. I need to do another oil change before I really drive it. Ill probably do it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:30 pm

I spoke to Johnny Adams this morning about my car and he was just as stoked to hear how good its running. He was not at all suprised that it started on the first crank and idled perfectly. He told me to put 500 miles on it and bring it in next week to go on the dyno. If all goes well Ill get at least one or two track days with the car before it closes in mid december and reopens in mid january.

BTW I need a shift light if anyone has one laying around. After driving a car with a shift light I dont know why I didnt get one sooner, it made it so I could keep my eyes and focus on the track more than on my tach.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:56 pm

I dropped the teg off with Johnny this morning to get some more dyno time. He said hes gonna have to rebuild the entire map since we made so many changes ie. raised the compression and added much more agressive cams. He said it looked like hed have it done by sunday. He said he might even have it done tonight if he gets enough time. I cant say enough about the great service I get there at Adams Automotive in C-view.

So now im gonna go outside and make my own shift light for the car since im such a cheap bastard and dont wanna bolt anything else to my dash. If you know me I like to be sneaky about my shit and I can make a three minute job take three days. farao But thats how I roll, hell it took me like three hours to install my intake and three days to install my nitrous kit. But my shit is clean when its done.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:41 pm

Do a shift light how I have it...my have the shift light rigged to the Check Engine light... king
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
Disco

Disco

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:46 pm

I already have that but its not bright enough and I end up focusing on my gauges not the track
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:02 pm

i find it hard not to focus to much on my gauges at teh track which is funny cus in the street its all feel

i get tunnel vision real bad at teh track to....anybody else have that prob....disco i was really happy to hear bout how the dc2 is coming along mang i cant wait to see it rippin donw the track
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:10 pm

I have the "tunnel Vision" problem too...the track makes me tired because I'm having to concentrate so much...my heads like "Stage up, watch the light, watch your Rev, don't rev to high, THIRD YELLOW, Feather it, not too much, now don't shift early, don't wait too long, watch the track man, DAMN SECOND GEAR, and exhale"...HAHA Cool

But yeah, through First gear, i catch myself not even looking at the track because my stupid tach is so jacked, I have to watch my RPM AND my Speed. Stupid TACH! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:33 pm

Well you are going in a straight line so it's not like it's challenging or anything, LOL. Nah I'm just kidding man I know that must be irritating.

I don't really have tunnel vision at the track so much as I just get UBER nervous. Always afraid I'm gonna be the jester of the night that blows his crap up or spins a rod bearing or something else equally as devastating. I get so nervous on my first pass or 2 that I usually get the shakes real bad. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:21 am

Yeah if you ever drive a car with the ammenities like a light and a proper set up youll get alot more fun outta your time at the track.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:38 am

I got a call from Johnny Adams tonight about 9:30pm. He was workin on my car and excited enough with the new hp numbers on motor that he just had to call me. All im gonna say is that im glad I did all that extra work and took my time. Its no huge gain but its an all around nice gain throughout the whole rpm range.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:57 am

congrats disco......i admire your car because it is clean. i just never have the time , or the option of another vehicle to leave mine sit for as long as i need to , to clean it up. one day though
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:51 am

haha i remeber showin up right when u finished ur intake wow that was a nice suprise to show up to lol but hey its a sick as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

progress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: progress   progress - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

progress
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: General Discussion and Debate-
Jump to: