Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS: B18 parts: dizzy, block, etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
USDMDC4

USDMDC4

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-11-16

FS: B18 parts: dizzy, block, etc Empty
PostSubject: FS: B18 parts: dizzy, block, etc   FS: B18 parts: dizzy, block, etc Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:03 am

hey guys i was in the midst of building an LSVTEC but personal things have come up and i need to sell. I am intersted in trading also i need some good aftermarket springs and shocks and an ITR amber clock and climate control

Heres what i got

Disassembled LS Block: Does not include pistons, rods, tensioner/t belt or bearings. Comes with crank, thermostat housing and pipe, alternator brackets, oil pan, oil pickup with new gasket, windage tray, brand new rear main seal, brand new oil dipstick, ls water pump, and driver side braket for mount, and ac mount with brand new oem bolts (no torque mount). $175 obo

OBD1 OEM alternator: $55

OBD1 OEM GSR Dizzy: no cap $100

more to come

Last edited by on Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: FS: B18 parts: dizzy, block, etc   FS: B18 parts: dizzy, block, etc Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:58 pm

I'm going to probably get my tranny looked at and if it's having any serious issues, I may concider getting that tranny from you...I'll let you know. pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
USDMDC4

USDMDC4

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: FS: B18 parts: dizzy, block, etc   FS: B18 parts: dizzy, block, etc Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:32 am

oh shit i forgot to update this thread...i have this stuff on so mant forums. the tranny is sold...my bad man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: B18 parts: dizzy, block, etc   FS: B18 parts: dizzy, block, etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: B18 parts: dizzy, block, etc
Page 1 of 1