Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

obd2 to obd1 jumper harness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

obd2 to obd1 jumper harness Empty
PostSubject: obd2 to obd1 jumper harness   obd2 to obd1 jumper harness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:12 pm

so i have a p28 which has a place racing chip in it ???? i got it for free so i'm not complaining. i just need the jumper cables to convert to obd1 i saw one on ebay for like 50 bucks , just wondering if anyone on here knows where i could get one cheaper.
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: obd2 to obd1 jumper harness   obd2 to obd1 jumper harness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:56 am

50 bucks is cheap you wont find one in a business for that cheap, and if you do the place is out to make a dime
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: obd2 to obd1 jumper harness   obd2 to obd1 jumper harness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:14 am

so i should snag it off of ebay is what you are saying??? gotcha i'll order it next friday when i get paid again. thanks and joey what do you know about PLACERACING ?
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

PostSubject: Re: obd2 to obd1 jumper harness   obd2 to obd1 jumper harness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:47 am

buying it off ebay would save money but doesnt do much for the industry, the profits from the more expensive stuff paves the way for better stuff...

so if your tight on money get it but if youve got it to spare help us all out a little...

as far as the place racing chip, im not sure, your already running a pretty high c/r especially with pump gas so it gets more important that th tune be just right, i dont think i would do much racing with that ecu but if you just use it til you can afford some hondata and a dyno tune it should be fine
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: obd2 to obd1 jumper harness   obd2 to obd1 jumper harness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:15 am

where could i get one from that would cost more but also serve a purpose for paving the way to new products, maybe adams? and if so, what would it cost? i never checked into the prices just cause i never needed it till now, but i'm wanting the computer to activate the vtec instead of a single wire setup like what i have at the moment. i've also never thought i would get this indepth into tuning my car. but i appreciate the help
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

PostSubject: Re: obd2 to obd1 jumper harness   obd2 to obd1 jumper harness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:33 am

i believe johnny has a few at adams, if he doesnt lightningmotorsports.com will for sure and they always get my orders right!

cheers to you for wanting to do it the right way!!! will defiantly wake your setup to its feet
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: obd2 to obd1 jumper harness   obd2 to obd1 jumper harness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:01 pm

yeah i got to go pick up my new i.m. gasket then we'll install the new i.m. and i'm hoping everything will run more efficiently. but i'm gonna hold off on the installation of the p28 till i can get a jumper. thanks joey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: obd2 to obd1 jumper harness   obd2 to obd1 jumper harness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

obd2 to obd1 jumper harness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: Market Place :: WANT TO BUY-
Jump to: