Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mmmm initial D

Go down 
+2
ho2nvda
veilside850
6 posters
AuthorMessage
veilside850

veilside850

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-07

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:10 am

Initial D - Night on Fire.

roffle at bad animation
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:12 am

my girl riku loves the initial d music.......practically all she listens to, as well as some classical. she's a dork
Back to top Go down
veilside850

veilside850

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:19 am

haha.
im into stuff like

silverstein
senses fail
rise against

basically.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:20 am

huhh I thought Initial d was a drifting cartoon
Back to top Go down
veilside850

veilside850

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:24 am

It was.
A drifting Anime from japan.
but there is music from the series by an artist called initial D
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:28 am

I have one season on dvd here at the house
Back to top Go down
veilside850

veilside850

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:34 am

omfg dude no way.

priceless
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:38 am

yeah it was expensive as hell and you cant get em anymore or any of the other seasons. It came with ID cars and stickers
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:47 am

i think i have like 6 or 7 initial d dvd's. they rock.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:43 pm

yea so instead of talkin bout it why dont u post up something so people can download then discuss

no download ftl Sleep
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-11-16

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:04 pm

Disco wrote:
huhh I thought Initial d was a drifting cartoon

It's not a cartoon.

There's a BIG difference between cartoons and anime that I'm not going to get into. But to sum it up... Anime is focused more towards adults...if you've ever watched Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll or even Dragon Ball Z. But see, they don't really censor crap overseas like they do here in the states.

Anyway... yeah.

And yes.. I <3 Initial D. And there's NOTHING wrong with listening to classical music. I listen to it all the time when I need to think or just wanna mellow out. <333 So THERE

I believe some of the artists are AVEX TRAX and MOVE and some solo artists as well. But if you just look up INITIAL D on Ares or Limewire or whatever, it'll bring up a bunch of ID tracks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
Disco

Disco

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:13 pm

holy crap it was an effing joke like I said...whatever

ps can someone please find me a smiley that is blowing his brains out
Back to top Go down
eksnail97

eksnail97

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-30

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:06 pm

oyeah dude i love initia d, well made great cars and fantastic racing... good story, did i mention it was produced by keichi tsuchia
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:47 am

the almighty drift king!!!!!! cheers cheers

don't take it seriously disco......i called it a cartoon too once.....and got a speech and didn't call it that again. not a big deal.....i figure if it's colored and cartoony......it's a cartoon......oh well.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:53 am

deff a cartoon
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:12 am

cartoon, anime both animation.

according to wiki.

Because of the stylistic similarities between comic strips and early animated movies, "cartoon" came to refer to animation, and this is the sense in which "cartoon" is most commonly used today.

Linguistically, the anime definition is subject to interpretation. In Japan, the term does not specify an animation's nation of origin or style; instead, it is used as a blanket term to refer to all forms of ANIMATION from around the world.[11][12] In English

so basically it's all animation......anime is just an abbreviated form of animation.

so yeah cartoon/anime same fucking thing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:32 am

agreed Smile
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:11 am

tried to discuss it with her tonight.....all i can say is fuck it go on to the next topic. i suggest fucking closing this one if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-11-16

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:28 am

ho2nvda wrote:
tried to discuss it with her tonight.....all i can say is fuck it go on to the next topic. i suggest fucking closing this one if at all possible.

Yes, anything that's ANIMATED is shortened to ANIME. But what I am attempting to point out to you is that Japanese Anime is different than American Anime in the fact that their anime is geared more towards adults rather than American Anime is more or less for ALL genres. You don't see a lot of American Animation with cursing and bare-all titties or a huge amount of violence with blood guts and ass everywhere (unless of course it's adult swim, but the style isn't really the same as Japanese Anime...)

It's hard to explain to non-otaku about WHY it's different and this and that. I've already explained my reasoning and NO I wasn't trying to be a bitch or "get an attitude" with my first post about Japanese Anime and American Anime. I don't know why some of you take it so damn offensively.

-_________-;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
Disco

Disco

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:12 am

its all in your tone your hard to read for attutude or being silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mmmm initial D Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmmm initial D   mmmm initial D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mmmm initial D
Page 1 of 1