Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Sucks...

Go down 
+10
KongGMC
Orion
Reign_Maker
Disco
veilside850
tonkatruck66
hatchgirl850
AILS98
Clifford
GSRCivic
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:40 pm

Alright here's how this goes...put your pet peeve about customizing cars. Doesn't matter what it is. It can be anything from not liking body kits to thinking Turbo's are retarded and N/A is the best (I know you're out there). Let's see...

A few of mine are:

Unpainted Body Kits (don't like body kits to begin with, but don't get it if you can't afford to get it painted)

Big Wing Spoilers

Pointless JDM stuff (ie. student driver emblem)

Dual exhaust on a 4 Banger Civic...it's just not ment to be (and you're losing power)

OH OH...and a big one...people bolting on a front mount intercooler so it LOOKS like they're turboed. scratch Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:42 pm

i dont like when people modify cars in any way lol

im here for yuo chandler
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:54 pm

Thanks for the input clifforditongaywad. Sorry...i know you didn't want people to know your full name, but now it's out there. Smile
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:35 pm

haha i would have to say:
The giant 747 wings that people put on then when u tell them its pointless. They try to deffend them self by giving u a bunch of bull on how it helps.

Guys that drive mustang that say body kits on imports make it a ricer. But when they drive around with one on their car its cool an stylish.
Back to top Go down
hatchgirl850

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-11-04

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:46 pm

I hate when people put giant wheels on cars...They always look stupid and there is o point. To his his own i guess
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:56 pm

AILS98 wrote:
Guys that drive mustang that say body kits on imports make it a ricer. But when they drive around with one on their car its cool an stylish.

HAHA...I know who you're talking about...HAHAHAHA...BURN! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:23 am

i hate 'ricers'. not imports so dont get offended anyone.. but 'ricers'. thats basically my biggest pet peave. haha. but stickers and neons give you about 10 hp each.
Back to top Go down
veilside850

veilside850

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-07

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:28 am

i hate it when people put any type of Neon in or under their cars.
I think that its stupid.

- Spinners - WTF were black people thinking.

- Vinyl (full body) I mean cmon, 99.9% look fucking stupid.

- Unpainted body kits, i feel ya chandler

-MY LEAKING VTEC SOLONOID

- People who run 20in rims on a import.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:33 am

I just hate everyone

kidding kidding I hate when people misbadge their cars like badging an acura w/honda emblems. Untill you do a complete JDM conversion and are driving on the other side of the car be proud of your American Honda
Back to top Go down
veilside850

veilside850

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-07

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:43 am

Disco wrote:
I just hate everyone

I like my honda emblems.

kidding kidding I hate when people misbadge their cars like badging an acura w/honda emblems. Untill you do a complete JDM conversion and are driving on the other side of the car be proud of your American Honda
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:46 am

Loud shitty sounding stereos that rattle and crackle and just sound like shit, but the driver truly believes it sounds fresh... I can appreciate bump, er, thump in dah trunk, I too, at one time, was a bass head, still am really, but at least make your shit sound good... Louder doesnt mean better people...

Any modification to a car that has no real performance value, like big ass wheels = heavy worthless attribute... Might look good, but leave them off a "performance" car...

Bumble bee fart cans... If your exhaust tip comes from Auto Zone, leave it alone... Wait, if you have an exhaust TIP, leave it alone... You arent fooling anyone into thinking that lawn mower motor is fast because you have a 3" TIP... If you cant put your whole arm, or in my case, LEG inside your exhaust, then dont fake it with a fat tip...

Wheels that poke out too far...

Wheels that sit in too far...

Rubber band tires on cars... wtf? Not only stupid looking, but unsafe...

People in slow cars trying to get people in fast cars to race them knowing they'll get raped, but still goating them...

Oh I got more, but there a few right there...
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:19 am

^ about that post. i sometimes rev up at people that i know have nicer/faster cars than me. not because i want to race them or anything, but simply because i wanted to hear what it sounded like, or wanted to see it run.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:01 am

i hate threads about topics like this lol!
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:30 am

I hate the term JDM. How can a person driving a Honda which came from Japan, and was built with a Japanese motor to begin with, say they are converting to all JDM?! I here that all the time. "I'm putting an all JDM SR20DET in my 240SX..." Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that your KA24DE was built in Detroit. Der Der Der!

I also don't like ricers in denial. If your driving a car that was built by someone with slant eyes who ate raw fish on his lunch brake, your a ricer. It's okay. It's not so bad. I own rice and american muscle. My Supra has a dual tip fart cannon on the back and sounds like an irrate Stihl chainsaw on steroids. But I'm not going to go screaming off in a tizzy when someone calls it rice.

I also don't like license plate rattlers. If I owned an EMP gun the world would be a much quieter and more peaceful place.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:42 am

i hate the term rice and american muscle, its so dumb

what car has america EVER produced a motor that makes over 100 hp per ltr naturally aspirated?

and how many import motors do?

so what is your definition of muscle again?
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:52 am

i hate the weird ticking my car is making right now.
i hate the license plate rattlers
i hate theives (don't give a fuck if you stole a piece of gum or my stereo)
i still fucking hate you
i hate people in "muscle" cars that ride my ass. and then get pissed off when i brake check em. it's so much fun though
i hate losing. but it's one step closer to winning.
i hate commercials
as Ugly kid joe used to say "i hate everything about you" j/k

i can't think of anything else i hate cuz most of you mentioned them all.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:02 am

Clifford wrote:

LS-ONE BABY! right? hehehe
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:08 am

I hate the neon I saw with vtec stickers on it. I hate the eclipse jon and i saw at a show with a gt-r sticker on it. I hate when the guy with the gt-r eclipse tried to tell us that it was really gt-r and that he didnt buy the sticker from autozone and that it was legit! it says so on the title!

Also, any aftermarket part that is unpainted...WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO GET IT PAINTED BEFORE PUTTING IT ON! Though I am guilty of sporting a white gsr spoiler on my green car for a few days...but its in paint now.

I hate stubborn fools on either side of the Import Vs. Domestic arguement! Its okay to admit that there are pro's and con's of each and not be so stupid to say that every import is a piece of crap or that all v8 guys are douches.
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:50 am

lgnd6 wrote:
Also, any aftermarket part that is unpainted...WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO GET IT PAINTED BEFORE PUTTING IT ON! Though I am guilty of sporting a white gsr spoiler on my green car for a few days...but its in paint now..

Does that include windshields, windows, wipers, oil filters, or mirrors? lol!
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:11 pm

Reign_Maker wrote:
Clifford wrote:

LS-ONE BABY! right? hehehe

i dont consider the ls1 a muscle motor, just a extremley cheap platform that takes little modification to make decent power with.

hell i dont consider any american car as a muscle car, the term doesnt make any sense in my head. how can a 5.7 ltr only have 340 somethin od crank hp. and a supercharged 4.6 v8 have only 390, i mean come on, that shit doesnt even make sense lol.

especially when honda/nissan/toyota have been making around 100 hp per ltr or close to it on 4 bangers for quiet some time.
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:22 pm

So what your saying is deep down inside your actually a ricer, kicking and screaming to get out.

You know I like my rice but I could chain 2 or 3 civics up to my truck and drag them down the road all day long until I run outta gas or the chain snaps. That's muscle!

And here is a picture of 644 cubic inches!
https://2img.net/h/i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa293/KongGMC/KongDeathstar.jpg
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:28 pm

and i could chain your truck to make truck, and make your truck look like a civic, but what does that prove? lol
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:30 pm

its sad that it takes 2 vehicles to make 644 when i have 460 under one hood lol.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:39 pm

I don't like the term "RICE" because everyone has their own definition of what it means. To me it's ANY vehicle that has crappy work done to it, IE, the RICEY tin can exhausts. If that "American Muscle" crap had a big ass wing on it and neons and fart cannons on it, it would be ricey too. Or like that Mustang that we all love that is a "Rice Killa" but he has crappy vynal and all that crap on his car that looks like he ran through a rainbow on his way to cartoon land. He's "RICEY" too...it's all a matter of perspective...
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:56 pm

i also hate that all imports are considered rice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Sucks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Sucks...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: General Discussion and Debate-
Jump to: