Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE onlife and Car

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluehatch95

bluehatch95

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-22

UPDATE onlife and Car Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE onlife and Car   UPDATE onlife and Car Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:20 pm

So im decideing to move back to the good ole Niceville Florida, because i just dont like or want to be in Texas any longer. Things are different here and i miss my friends. The car is coming along nicely. I gt my car broken into about a month ago and i have recovered from it quite nicely. I Finally got some EK sideskirts on the car and it made it look a lot better like i wasnt trying to rice it out. I just put a full race traction bar on a few weeks back. The car rattles a little bit but it is all worth it. NO WHEEL HOP. hopefully soon before i head back i can run the quarter mile and the autocross up here, so i can have some stories to come back with. ill post some updated pics later

B
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brendanblair

UPDATE onlife and Car
Page 1 of 1