Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)

Go down 
+2
Orion
WagonRicer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WagonRicer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-07

<Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Empty
PostSubject: <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)   <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 5:25 pm

will soon be in the market for a good car. kinda wantin to find an Integra so if anyone knows about one for a decent price, I'll definitely look into it.

Gotta be Decent Miles and Maintenance has to have been kept up.
The thing MUST run, and should not have any major maintenance or repair issues that would need to be done before it could be driven.

LET ME KNOW. bounce
All the best.

~James
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)   <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 6:11 pm

well the condition of the car will be based on how much money u want to spend....so how much u tryin to spend i will let u know

btw love the screen name lol!
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)   <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 7:43 pm

I got my GSR teggy for 4500, completly stock, one owner(my 35yr old neighbor), 140K miles, new radiator, oil pump, and water pump, leather, ect.

You looking for a GSR? I saw some red teg in the parking lot at PJC, it might have been a GSR but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
bp92gsr

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)   <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:51 pm

if your coming from brooks bridge headed to beal pkway check out that car dealer next to tops hamburger joint on the right side of the road. there is a nice white ls 4-door in the front of the lot. lets put it this way. id drive it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sirtifiedacc

sirtifiedacc

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)   <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 7:09 am

I'll have a 92 eg hatch for sale soon.. PM me if your interested
Back to top Go down
sirtifiedacc

sirtifiedacc

PostSubject: Re: <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)   <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 7:09 am

I'll have a 92 eg hatch for sale soon.. PM me if your interested
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731

PostSubject: Re: <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)   <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 4:09 pm

How much fer tha hatch?
Back to top Go down
sirtifiedacc

sirtifiedacc

PostSubject: Re: <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)   <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 12:22 am

ive got 3 local offers for 5000.. so its gotta match that atleast
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731

PostSubject: Re: <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)   <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 1:27 pm

way outta my ball park i need a beater
Back to top Go down
WagonRicer

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)   <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 8:55 am

Well, I am still lookin for car to buy, just not able to yet since BJ left for Air Force, me and Omar left to deal with finding another room mate before we end up paying $460 a month in rent.

Anyone wanna talk with Omar bout bein a Room Mate, Rent is usaly around $320-$360 per month dependin on Elec bill.

Just give him a shout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)   <Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Lookin for Car to Buy> (possibly and soon)
Page 1 of 1