Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

crx Empty
PostSubject: crx   crx Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 10:57 pm

i was referred to the site by dave (known as disco) im local so i fiqured i would join

cars a basic atuomatic sohc vtec crx with 10.2-1 compression and a 50shot
cars been a best of 8.52 at 82mph on spray but mostly goes 8.65 to 8.72 right around 81 mph (best 1/4 with a 50shot was a 13.70 at 99 but that was 2 years ago with a slower motor)
on motor she goes 9.81 all day long this time of year. (15.14 1/4)

crx 2cebcae3
crx 100_0134
crx 100_0112
im also hired to race a 65 chevelle station wagon that runs 6.90 at 97 in the 1/8th and yes it pulls the tires (its just a small 388 on alcohol)
crx IMG_7566_Small
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

crx Empty
PostSubject: Re: crx   crx Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 12:38 am

whas up MR B nice intro!!!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

crx Empty
PostSubject: Re: crx   crx Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 1:40 am

nice little rexy
cant wait to see u run that chevelle shagon wagon at the track this year Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

crx Empty
PostSubject: Re: crx   crx Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 2:33 am

actually made my first 3 passes in the wagon yesterday...

first 2 passes were fubar because the car has no line lock and i was learning to do a good burnout without a line lock.

both the 1st 2 passes i went hard right and had to pedal out and get back in it so i only went a 726 and then a 729

then i fiqured out the burnout car went straight and perfect had a 147 60ft and went 690 at 97.

bad news was the faster motor started leaking oil so the owner pulled it out today and put the slower motor in(only runs 720s or so)

good news he is taking it to get bored and have the compression raised and change cam shaft so it should get a little faster.

we will be back at the track next sunday need to get my reaction times down before the 24th when the bracket season starts
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

crx Empty
PostSubject: Re: crx   crx Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 4:38 am

hey Joey im outta here in a couple hours so take care ill see ya in a few weeks. If you find a deal on a GOOD crank and some main bearings let Nichole know and shell give you the dough. The motor is out and I Fixed up all the mounts. They were all shot. Especially the back one, but there all filled and have two weeks to set up. Thanx For all the help. Call Nichole with any questions you may have. Good luck with the new car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crx Empty
PostSubject: Re: crx   crx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: Introduction :: Introduce yo self-
Jump to: