Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auto Detailing - Repair/Install Services

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Auto Detailing - Repair/Install Services Empty
PostSubject: Auto Detailing - Repair/Install Services   Auto Detailing - Repair/Install Services Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 4:51 am

I am now selling my body.... I mean my services! ha ha. Now I have been detailing cars for a little while now and I believe I can do a damn good job. I spend quite a few hours on cleaning and detailing a car...

I am charging $80 For a complete wash/detail
-----------Wash-clay bar-paint cleaner-polish-wax-Vacuum-dash-leather-carpet-glass-plastics-rims-Engine detail!- and plenty more that I know I am forgetting.

Yes the price does seem high I know... But I spend about a full day (long summer days) on the car, I get every little damn spot, and this is not the first time I am doing this for a price... I have done about 8 cars for 80 each and each and ever person was happy!

If you do not want the whole package we can negotiate a price through PMs.

------------------------------------------------
I can also do plenty of things under the hood from intake to motor swaps.... basically just let me know if you need any help with anything, or if you want me to do something for you cause you may not have enough time....

-------------------------------------------------

We all got to make money some how! Razz

---Contact---
-PM
-Cell Phone - 850-698-1646
-Email - Coreym07@yahoo.com
-I.M. - Screwsfallout493
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Auto Detailing - Repair/Install Services Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Detailing - Repair/Install Services   Auto Detailing - Repair/Install Services Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 am

he's whore himself out lol!
Back to top Go down

Auto Detailing - Repair/Install Services
Page 1 of 1