Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: Type R Cams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slow G2

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-01-20

WTB: Type R Cams Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Type R Cams   WTB: Type R Cams Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 1:35 am

Just like it says i am looking for some Type R cams. For a good deal preferably under $280.00
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Type R Cams   WTB: Type R Cams Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 2:37 am

good luck with that!! Ive been looking for some time now for some affordable cams with no luck. Be careful ive been ripped off a few times now. Ive got some B16 auto cams for sale if you get in a bind.
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Type R Cams   WTB: Type R Cams Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 7:55 am

my bro just got some for like 250.... and well.... since he is away at boot camp now... I stole em and put them in my GSR!!!!! HAHA

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2018156429
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Type R Cams   WTB: Type R Cams Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:38 pm

if i hear bout anything i will let u know

cory u always doin some crazy shit....with those cams did u still have the stock gsr intake manifold
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Type R Cams   WTB: Type R Cams Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:23 pm

Orion wrote:
if i hear bout anything i will let u know

cory u always doin some crazy shit....with those cams did u still have the stock gsr intake manifold

I installed the cams last night, took me about an hour 1/2 to throw them in and make sure the timing was correct. It's a shit load faster! Ha ha! If only I had a HEADER!!!!! Sad Crying or Very sad Intake-68mm TB-Skunk2 Mani-test pipe-Exhaust. Sad

anyways sorry for temporarily jacking your thread Sad But I have a friend with ITR intake cam and a B17 Exhaust cam, if your interested he might be willing to sell...
Back to top Go down
Slow G2

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Type R Cams   WTB: Type R Cams Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:17 am

I May be interested in the ITR intake cam. let me know how much
Back to top Go down
Slow G2

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Type R Cams   WTB: Type R Cams Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 9:03 pm

Come on somebody out there has to know someone selling some Cams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Type R Cams   WTB: Type R Cams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Type R Cams
Page 1 of 1