Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Import Face Off Orlando

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Import Face Off Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 3:45 am

Joey (little white crx) went down and race in the import face off on sunday and Won his class. Congrats
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:49 am

hell yea what did he win
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:13 am

I know he got money but I dunno how much I think it was over $1000.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:20 am

really hell yea thats gangster
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:34 am

it was battle of the imports, easy money, im waiting on contigency cash to come in the mail, will be over 1000

thanks for the compliments guys
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 3:19 pm

so u went down there and made them look bad with the stock d huh.........was that 1/4 mile or 1/8 what did u run if it was 1/4
Back to top Go down
ECH257

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 2:42 am

it was 1/4. the car was deadly on dial today. it ran consistent 15.3s all day. in the semis and the finals dialed the car in at 15.30. The other car in the finals with him dialed 15.30 also. It was a heads up match for the money. Joey had a well I wont say what light but the other car cut a good light. By the 1/8th mile Joey had a fender on him. From there it was just power to weight ratio. On the topend we heard WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP!. We knew what that meant. Joey ran a 15.305 on a 15.300 dial. The other guy ran a 15.42 on a 15.30 dial. All in all it was fun. The other guy in the finals had a great dad who was very proud of him for making it that far in his first bracket race.

A couple things I think Joey and I will agree on is that toll roads suck and stgrip grip < PJ1 VHT.

Oh and Steak n Shake on the ride home was the shiat.

This was a long weekend for all of us who went. We left at 1230 AM on sunday and got back to the crestview exit at 0300 monday morning. I finally got home around 0400 after unloading the car and clearing out the truck.
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:50 am

larry had awesome cliff notes,

remember i was racing on motor for consistency, so it was running 9.86 to the 1/8th

ps one more

we met bisi and he is all everyone says he is a super nice guy.

thanks for the help larry
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:17 am

yea so how bout next time u let everyone know whats goin on so everyone can join in on the fun

lol!
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:20 am

we didnt know we were going til friday and it was a 7 hour drive so we didnt think anyone would be interested in going

jessica was pissed and brandon (bp92gsr) because she caught him looking at this girl.

http://www.myspace.com/supragrl93

even though i hate supras she actually has a nice one
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:23 am

are you for real was that what realy happned?
Back to top Go down
ECH257

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:48 am

Joey you know I am always up for some driving and racing. I want to get my F motor running so I can compete in fwd power adder classes.

It was wierd cause it was the first import event where we have been to that we didnt know anyone. That was the wierd part of the entire weekend.

For anyone that might want to go there is an Import Faceoff event in Steele, AL(just north of Birmingham) towards the end of May. Undecided if I will be able to make this one or not. I have to plan ahead cause of getting time off work and all.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 7:13 am

thanks for the heads up i dont know if i will be able to make that....its not like i would be racing but i love the drive there i guess its kinda weird but i have this thing for mashing out on the interstate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Import Face Off Orlando   Import Face Off Orlando Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Import Face Off Orlando
Page 1 of 1