Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:28 am

Yep thats right, going down I-65, middle of Alabama, shit fucking snaps off, car is a bit fucked but what else would you expect?

I'm on my way home right now because I needed my mom to drive and pick me up. I'll post pictures and full story when I get home because I'm using my phone right now and don't feel like using my thumbs to type everything.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 4:24 am

holy crap dude you have the worst luck. Who did you piss off. I think you need to have that car Blessed by a priest and given an excorsism.
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 4:32 am

No it's only been this past week that I have hd bad luck. The second the idea "Hey I think I'll drive to St. Louis this weekend" popped into my head my car took a shit on me. This and the timming belt isn't even the half of it.

More when I get home!
Back to top Go down
Borat

Borat

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 5:16 am

wow wow wee woo!!!

this happen to my father the rapist once, he got in a hurry forgot to tightnen lug nuts, he got 5 miles from assholes uzbekistan and wheel fall off then bomb in back blow up and kill him,

it was sad day because no uzbekiys die
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 6:51 am

Borat wrote:
wow wow wee woo!!!

this happen to my father the rapist once, he got in a hurry forgot to tightnen lug nuts, he got 5 miles from assholes uzbekistan and wheel fall off then bomb in back blow up and kill him,

Dude! STFU!
Back to top Go down
Borat

Borat

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 6:58 am

Spoon07 wrote:
Borat wrote:
wow wow wee woo!!!

Dude! STFU!

you i eat your shit, you fuck my mother

i see who my unclebenyz friends is
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 7:01 am

did you really just tell BORAT to shut the fuck up? Not wise
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 8:06 am

Yea I'm not exactly in the mood, because we all know this has been an amazing week for me! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Im sure youve had a bad week I understand your lack of patience. But on the other hand we're representations of our country and need to be an example of what this country was founded on and welcome all forigners no matter how much they seem out of line. With a little guidance and grooming Borat can too be an AMERICAN IDIOT!!
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:54 pm

Here's a time line of all the bullshit that has happen,

Thursday - Pull into the tire shop to get a alignment done, Timing belt snaps right as I pull in.

Friday - Finally fix the belt, then I was planning to leave for St. Louis at around 5 P.M. But then out of no where for no reason I can find the fuse keeps blowing for the Running Lights. I look everywhere and try to fix it. But of course I can't so I decide to leave early morning on Saturday because I can't drive at night! I also change my oil and oil filter that night.

Saturday Part 1- All seems to be going well on the drive. About 7 hours into the drive I hear a rattle noise for a second then fell my front tire run something over, look in my mirror and see a explosion of plastic and cars behind me swerving. I at first thing, oh ran over a animal or something until I am at the gas station paying, look out at my car and see a nice hole where my driver side blinker/corner used to be. Go out and look at it, open the hood and see my headlight harness is all torn up and oh yea wrapped around my axle of course! Fuck!

Saturday Part 2 - When I was in Tennessee I start looking at my oil pressure gauge and notice it's dropping to 50 psi while driving 90ish mph. So I look for a gas station to pull off to and then start seeing my pressure dropping to 25 psi!!!!!!!!!!! I take the last quart of oil I had left and put it in and bumps it to 60psi. I also couldn't find any leaks or feel any oil that may be leaking somewhere.

Saturday Part 3 - finally get into St. Louis and go straight to my friend Dales house who is like Honda God! He couldn't find anything wrong and we went ahead and changed oil and put in some 10w30 non synthetic oil and some 20w50 oil in because we believe I may have been burning oil and also I have 165K Miles on that car!!!!

Wednesday Part 1- Leave at 5 A.M, everything is going good and making good time. Then about half way through Alabama,
Doing about 90mph start feeling the steering wheel shaking and a thump thump coming from the axle or wheel, I wasn't sure at the time. - As soon as I heard it I began slowing down to I'd say 75-80mph and begin merging to the right lane in order to pull off the road and check around. - Then wheel starts shaking very violently and a very loud thumping noise, before anything could be done, I see a lug nut shoot off the driver side of my car, then the front of the car drops and I hear the sound of metal against concrete, see the wheel going towards the median. - I grab it with both hands, slammed foot on the clutch, hit the brakes, but didn't slam them, slid the car safely to the brake down lane, kinda stop half way into a ditch. - I could not believe what the fuck just happen. I cussed screamed and punched the steering wheel.

Wednesday Part 2 - Sitting in my car trying to breath again and figure out what the fuck I was going to do, two guys in a truck, that I had notice was behind me for much of the way in Alabama, stopped to see if I was alright, they called the cops for me and all. Even got a picture with them! Ha ha, They saw me taking pictures of the accident and told me to get a picture of them in front of their ford with the cenfederate Flag plate and say that these were the two red necks that helped me. Police and tow truck came, towed car to a shop in the area that the truck driver recommended, BTW there is a hole in my oil pan, I was expecting that. Sad Had to wait about 4 hours for my mom to drive and get me, then had to drive back home 4 hours! Sad

And here are the pictures!

Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis DSC00546
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis DSC00547
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis DSC00548
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis DSC00549
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis DSC00550
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis DSC00551

I'll post more later, right now it's time to go and get that free rental car! This rental is going to see some air time!
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 4:32 am

holy fuck man that suck sooooooooooooooo bad. So the oil pressure prob was a hole in er pan?
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 9:15 am

Nah, the hole wasn't there until I slid across the road at 80mph....
Back to top Go down
ECH257

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 9:57 am

fender, oilpan, new brakes, and a full set of studs on there and you are back on the road.
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 10:12 am

ECH257 wrote:
fender, oilpan, new brakes, and a full set of studs on there and you are back on the road.

lol Yea pretty much, got to go through that insurance bullshit though. Sad And the car is at a shop in the middle of Alabama! Sad
Back to top Go down
ECH257

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 10:59 am

give me money and i can arrange for it to get here.
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 11:52 pm

Insurance is trying to total it out...
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 3:03 am

Make sure you buy that bugger back if your planning to stay honda. Did you ever get your brothers cams back out?
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:27 pm

Leaving to go and pick up my car and tow it home!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 6:16 pm

so cory whats up did u make it back yet
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 11:01 pm

Yea I got back last night but was too tired to post anything. It's sitting in my garage now, before I can really do anything to it I need to wait for the insurance guy to come by and look at it.

Here are some pictures of loading it up and how we got the broken hub/rotor to move.

Camera Phone Pictures!

Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis PIC-0055
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis PIC-0056
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis PIC-0057
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis PIC-0058
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis PIC-0059
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis PIC-0060
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis PIC-0061
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis PIC-0062
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis PIC-0063

Check out all the cars I have to work on, the only running one is the del sol, and thats what I use to get around!

Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis PIC-0064
Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis PIC-0065
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis   Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rim Fell Off My Car On Way Home From St. Louis
Page 1 of 1