Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WagonRicer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ?? Empty
PostSubject: Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ??   Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 8:55 am

Don't know who all is showing up, heard about it from Omar.

So, I'm thinkin about goin and run my Wagon. Sure is gonna be helarious to see a wagon out on the track but meh... theres a FIRST TIME for everything.

Don't laugh too hard Laughing Wish me luck, should I be able to get off from work early for this.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ??   Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:14 pm

thats why they call it run what u brung
Back to top Go down
WagonRicer

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ??   Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 4:57 am

Meh.

Decided to run Omars Civic. 1st time on the track, glad I didn't choke heh. But I didn't know wtf was goin on , and everyone starin at me cuz I didn't pull up far enough, lolz.

Heh it was fun. Definatley goin next time we all decide to go.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ??   Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 8:11 am

yea bro u got to pull up to the stagin lines where the lazer is so u can start the tree its cool though everyone gotta learn some how im sure u will do better next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ??   Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holtz - June 15th @ 8pm ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: Meets and Events-
Jump to: