Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just wanted to say hey..

Go down 
+3
sir90hatch
Orion
Reign_Maker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Just wanted to say hey.. Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:40 am

I was lead to this site by my friend Disco, he asked me to check it out, and Im glad I did... Looks like a really nice site, and I look forward to gettin involved...

I dunno if there is anyone else here that I know, but for those that dont know me, my name is Jake, from F-dub and Im currently nearing the end of a pretty long build on my Supra...

Anyway, hey! Glad to be here...
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:41 am

welcome glad to have u here

got any pics of the supra
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:42 am

Here is an old pic... She's not on the factory sawblade rims anymore...
Just wanted to say hey.. 2u783k5
Back to top Go down
sir90hatch

sir90hatch

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:15 am

Sup Jake
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sir90hatch
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:04 pm

Probably gonna be the quickest car on this site btw. Super clean bas ass car.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:50 pm

ya right dont forget about me

is that thing built?
my buddy has one and its got a 1jz swap it moves pretty good i really like that year body
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:52 pm

naw dude his supra is no compare to this thing this is so f***ing ILL dude
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 6:48 pm

yeaaaaaaaaaah its insane not only is it freakin fast but will win shows too there is so much custom fab on it
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:38 am

Uh, my head is gunna be HUGE! Im gunna have to keep the targa off that car if you guys keep it up, lol...

Here is a recent pic, as of yesterday, lol...
Just wanted to say hey.. Xm3htu

Just wanted to say hey.. 24q064o

And because you guys are givin me a really great welcome, here is a pic of the engine bay... Very Happy

Just wanted to say hey.. K4xzz9
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:03 pm

BAM Bitches told ya so
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:38 pm

dang boy thats thing is freakin nice....have u taken it to the dyno yet and do u wanna give a specs on it...and do u drive it very often

oh yea its nice to see somebody finally as fast or faster than me gives me motavation to build motor even faster
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:07 pm

ohh no he didint Rolling Eyes give me 2 weeks and we will see whos faster Orion mmm humph tongue You better bring it girl Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:51 pm

that shits really clean man, i like it, cant wait to see the beast on the road.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:30 am

Disco: yur killin me man! LOL!

The car currently isnt running... But its close... By next season, I should be ready with the motor and clutch broken in for some track runs...

Orion: no dyno runs yet... Im not really secretive about my numbers... Well, I may not give out the high boost numbers, lol, but will definately share the pump gas numbers... As for my old set up, I made 512rwhp at around 23 pounds of boost... Everything on this build is not only bigger *much bigger* but everything is component matched, so it should flow and run very well as a unit... Smile
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:17 pm

disco i hope u can bring it cus the only person that has even been able to hang is joey in his stock d-series lol and im looking for a challenge it helps to motovate and inspire me

naw seriously though that supra is sick i cant wait to run with it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:26 pm

mark i think i can keep up in an 1/8th mile with you
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:34 pm

sorry bro but u have no idea how quick that thing is out of the hole but yea at the track i would not be surprised if u could cus i know ur gonna launch hard and im gonna creep off the line cus me have to money for axel yet but dont get me wrong we can still race....we will see on teh way up to al. if its from a roll i will be gone but i would still really like to race u cus i havent seen how fast u are since ur rebuild
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:36 pm

ahahhahahahha you will smoke me but ok we see and ya i need money for axels to just for import face off so we will see
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:41 pm

MArk you know your shit is gonna be deadly in the 1/4. Mine...not so much. Ive always said its an 1/8 mile car I dont have the dough to build a 1/4 car like all you ballers. But I have already ran 8.84 in the 1/8 with the car taking over a full second to shift into each gear. So I dont know what that equates to in proper shifting times but I really hope im gonna find out soon.
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:43 pm

IT IS WITH PROPER SHIFTING EQUAL TO FAST AS F*** HAHAHAAH I HOPE 7.9
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:45 pm

yea i keep hearing that they wanna make holt 1/4 for the slow cars like me anybody know whats up with that
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:46 pm

IT IS THE WORD BUT MOST LIKELY WONT HAPPEN
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:09 pm

Its in the air kinda, the problem is they need more turn out. You guys may not believe me but that facility rarely makes enough money to pay the bills. It has a few shining moments during the year when a shit ton of cars come out and it turns a profit. We need more racers to go out to the track and race respectably and legally. Im sorry if you tell me your a "Street Racer" you just lost all respet from me, you may not care either but you will one day when you have lost your liscense and sitting in jail overnight wondering where your precious car is and whos fucking with it......dang im sorry I got on my soap box again. Sorry
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:50 am

i do have to say i dont like many older body supras but urs looks sick an clean good job man
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:13 am

Quit whorin up my thread... Very Happy:D:D j/k whore away, I dont mind... Razz

Thanks for the compliment AILS...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hey..   Just wanted to say hey.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say hey..
Page 1 of 1