Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know

Go down 
+4
Clifford
tonkatruck66
Disco
AILS98
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Empty
PostSubject: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:42 am

Ok so im thinkin bout startin to actually WORK on my car. I just want to slowly build my engine just add some new parts here and there. This way when i get my real job an make more money and i boost my car i will have some engine work done. Im just lookin for help on what to change and who is able to help me. I have checked other forums but their not very helpful haha.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:56 am

Just get a turbo kit like Josh Aspenwald had on his LS. 300hp with a 3bar map sensor ARP rod bolts and intake and exhaust. Ohh yeah and Hondata s300.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:02 am

i dont know much about imports, but i could help you out on workin on it. it cant be that hard from a domestic, right?
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:11 am

disco are you referring to the red ls? if so i think that was an act of god lol, i have seen and experienced to many nightmares with stock boosted b-series. at the bare minimum i would get rods and pistons, but thats just me. lol. but yeah man if you need a hand im sure everyone here on the forum wont have trouble lending you a hand. my self included
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:11 am

just get a 600 dollar nitrious kit
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:35 am

haha i would love to get a $600 nitrous kit lol but i also need $600 im just doin small things to hold me off an give me a lil power here an there nothing major just yet. Gotta remeber i dont work so i dont have alot of money i do school 24/7
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:50 am

better start slanging that rock brotha. even if it takes for ever, do it right the first time, get a plan, stick to it and save, or else youll just be throwing money away and doing stuff over, give me(us) and idea of what your looking for as far as a power goal and i(we) can get you on the right track.
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:31 am

600 for a nitrous kit Question

try this place

http://unleashedracing.net/

they are out of mobile and carry cold fusion products... cold fusion stuff is cheaper and far superior quality to NOS kits
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:33 am

pretty much i want to make an ls turbo setup for the car an power wise i mean not super high round 250 its my daily driver an will stay that way for awhile so im just lookin for a fun car to build an drive it around. I have heard of people keepin the ls stock an turboing it but i want to renforce my engine so i dont kill it lol
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:57 am

250 whp is easily done for a daily driver, id say you could aim more towards 300 and still keep it very reliable, if your more interested hit me up on aim and i can get you started on a build list, or you could get another turbo ls guy on here to help you out, if you dont want to listen to some one with out a car lol.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:44 am

ok first of all josh did not have 300hp but it did have over 200,000miles on it before the rebuild which is dope and even after the rebuild it didnt have 300hp
and second of all there is no prob with a boosted bseries im sure all those nightmares that ur refuring to were bad tunes or something else cus there is no prob with a boosted bseries trust me its all in the tune but of course if u buy ebay parts dont expect it to last
and third if u wanna go turbo just turbo ur ls then do the build it will do u no good to drive around with a built motor with low compression and no boost besides dude u have to crawl before u walk seriously buy a turbo kit and start there.......DO NOT RUN AN FMU get it tuned on at least chrome and get injectors and do the set up right dont cheap out on the mani or turbo. and if u have any ?'s let me know
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:01 am

well im startin to wounder if i should buy another b18b1 motor an go off of that so that way i can work an not rush an then have it dropped it so this way i can work on the engine learn bout it an still be able to drive
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:04 am

Orion im guessing you saw his dyno sheets?
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:21 pm

well my definition of boosted is more then 15 psi, anything else isnt worth it lol. so like i said, stock bseries is the kaboom.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:12 pm

i still disagree with that but to each there own. 12psi on my gsr is hella fun
ails98 u could build a bseries on the side but ur talkin some cash flow and u have never even been boosted. do what u want to do but like i said before u should crawl before u walk
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:08 pm

well i decided how im goin to do this. Since my car is my daily driver and i cant risk destroyin that motor. Im just goin to find another b18b block and build up off of that. SO if any one could help me find a block i would appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:55 pm

I got one fer ya!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:06 pm

ok so ya disco we'll see haha but im fixing somethin on my last post i need to find a b18b1 motor not just block. THank you
Back to top Go down
Randomneeha

Randomneeha

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:04 pm

if i was you i would replace everything as for water pump fuel pump and timing belt as well as injectors and fpr then turbo it that way you dont have to pull it apart again until later, because boost is very addicting beside you do that now, two years around the corner when you get money together for a build there might be better parts out for all the other stuff.
but i think you would be very very happy with a 10 or 12psi tune and leave it alone for a while because that in it self will take you beyond your 250 mark.
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:11 am

well i found me an engine its from a 95 integra its an ls i will know by the end of the week if i can get it or not. So pray for me haha. IF i end up gettin it i may need some help gettin it in bout 2 weeks i need a way of transporting it from atlanta to here. He is knocking the price done if i come get it. SO let me know if any one is able to help
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:42 am

And why do you need help you own a hatchback??????
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:50 am

haha in the time im going to get it the hatch will be in the shop getting its tranny swap done....an i dont have any way of lifting it i should be able to borrow my dads tahoe but i need an engine hoist
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:51 am

o an my integra im not drivin that far espically into atlanta i hate that town enough if i got up there its in a big vehicle so if somethin happens i can bolt an run anything over in my way........i know i know its me bein parnaoid i just dont like the city lol
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:41 pm

why do you need a hoist 2 or 3 guys can pick up an LS motor me an Disco have done it
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:42 pm

AILS98 wrote:
ok so ya disco we'll see haha but im fixing somethin on my last post i need to find a b18b1 motor not just block. THank you
well i have a complete ls head with manifold and all and disco maybe styill has a block and wow a LS motor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know   Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok so i need help haha nothing new i know
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: General Discussion and Debate-
Jump to: