Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is the flyer i designed

Go down 
+6
GSRCivic
Clifford
Disco
Orion
lgnd6
AILS98
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

This is the flyer i designed Empty
PostSubject: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:01 am

So ya i decided to design a flyer. This is how creative i become when i get bored and tired haha. SO let me know wut u think i want feedback. Like wut to add or take away or anything let me know wut u think

This is the flyer i designed Unclebennyzcrewfly
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:06 pm

A few quick edits...

I think where it say "...keep up with car meets, shows, and drag strips." should be changed to drag strip events or something like that cuz it sounds wierd saying we keep up with drag strips.

and

"Every that is already..."
I think it should say Everyone that is...

Looks good though. You reminded me of a few emblems I forgot when making mine.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:29 pm

yea im not really diggin it sorry for my critizem or however u spell it but im thinking someting with alot more color and maybe some cool background kinda like u see on a flyer for a party or something to that effect.....maybe so pics from the forum on there or something like that...but dont use anypics without asking for permission first
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:21 pm

Its alot of work and cost to get color and inages on a flyer. The whole purpose for the flyer is to give the name out in print due to it being so tough to remember. I was just gona type the name out like 4 inches long and copy it across an entire piece of paper and cut em out. But then again it wouldnt work for the random windsheild cause they wouldnt have a clue what it was. so im lame.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:23 pm

Also remove the Okaloosa county theres no reason to be territorial about it. NO DISCRIMINATION
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:24 pm

lgnd6: Haha thanks buddy i didnt notice the drag part.....and my friend pointed out the "Every is" section just like 5 mins ago i appreciate it.

Orion: Ya trust me i wanted to do color. All the emblems were different colors befor i changed them all to black and white. I figured it would stand out more if the emblems were color, but im usuing my ink and what not for this an i cant afford to buy 2 more things of black ink, but i cant afford like buyin 2 more set of 4 ink containers. I figured if anything even though the emblems are black it will stil stand out a little. But i appreciate your honesty.

Disco: Hey at least your trying buddy so your idea isnt.......that lame scratch haha j/k. But ya i'll make sure to leave out the okaloos county part.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 5:20 am

still missing the ford one, wtf mate lol
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:40 pm

ok but i do like the way u put the honda emblem 1st lol!
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:02 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:14 pm

damn straight honda number 1 all the way....ya deffinalty just picked the first logo i found.......but anyways i got it done hmm i handed out 40 to disco who gave cliff an jdm jon some if any one wants some left me know. I'll print them out up to 20 and i can meet u some were an give them to you.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:05 am

I made a quick design for some cards that could be handed out... I'll probably improve on it a little bit, but here's a couple of different ways that i've done it so far... 2.5X4...done in B&W as it is cheaper to print.

This is the flyer i designed 6lux0s1
This is the flyer i designed 6llohmc
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:40 am

most bitchen
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:45 am

i look those, they look rad.
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:26 am

'scuse please! Ahhh, I have idea!

I say we do like the pizza delivery guys, but instead of a light up DOMINOS or PAPA JOHNS sign on top of our cars, we should have a light up rice box with Uncle Bennyz on the side of it... Wink
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:56 am

Good lord.

That has a lot of grammatical errors in it. I need to take this and re-write it, or it's going to drive me crazy.

-Is a spelling/grammar Nazi.-

I'll repost the re-made flier...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:44 am

Here's that remake...I tried to make it as simple as I could. I'm not very good at creating simple things...Dapper Dan should know. Haha. But if you want super detail shit, yeah. I can do that. XD

If you want it changed, lemme know. I can make almost anything you want.

This is the flyer i designed UBC-1
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:21 pm

NOW THAT WHAT IM FUCKIN TALKIIN BOUT

niceness Cool
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:50 pm

thats ballerifici right there. lol
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:08 pm

my girl is awesome yo. seriously she can do just about anything, given the right amount of time and patience. definitely better than the first flyer (sorry dude).
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:28 pm

SilverDC5 wrote:
thats ballerifici right there. lol

LMAO. New word to add to my collection of "WTF Vocabulary"
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:56 am

i know im just ballertastic......still hard to believe bling-bling actually made it to a dictionary. I think it was websters
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:08 am

Whenever you get those pics up, send me a PM with the pics and I'll see what I can do for you... that goes for anyone else who wants any work done. I'm not gonna charge you this time since it's just a small favor... but I would like to ask that you guys give me credit for the work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the flyer i designed   This is the flyer i designed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the flyer i designed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: General Discussion and Debate-
Jump to: