Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kamikaze Graphix.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 3:19 pm

Hey guys, I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but I would like your help to promote my tiny company, KAMIKAZE GRAPHIX.

I've been doing graphic art design for about 8 years. Photoshop, Corel Draw and Photo Impact 11 is what I've used so far. (I do not recommend using Corel Draw, unless you are familiar with creating 3-D art. I'm still working with it. It's hard as hell.)

I can create or manipulate almost anything you want me to (shying from the borders of animation or 3-D) provided that you let me know exactly what you want. (I do have a hard time creating anything simple as compared to super detailed work, don't ask)

Anywho...here is my link...and the banner for my page. I am actually looking into making this a serious business, but like all new things, you gotta start from the ground up. Thanks, guys.

Please add my site and repost.

Kamikaze Graphix. Kamikaze2
http://www.myspace.com/kamikaze_graphix
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:18 pm

cool im intrested im always willin to help a fellow tunner out.....would u be will do make something cool with some pics i can email of my dc2
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:49 pm

Same here with me DC5.....i checked out the site and you got some sweet shit on there.
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:31 pm

Silver DC5 & Orion;

Yes, I will do work for you. Let me know exactly what you're looking for and I'll draw out a few concepts for you to choose from.

Don't leave anything out. If you give me a vague description, I'm going to design it with what you give me. Like... if you say "Cool writing and black and white background"

I'm going to make it just like that. No borders, no shadow underlay or cool effects. It will look like shit. lol

So be sure to be detailed. ^________^
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:35 am

i would be deatailed but im really not 100% sure what im lookin for but am open to ideas

guess i need to search a lil more so i can figureout what i like and dont like:scratch:
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:30 am

Orion wrote:
i would be deatailed but im really not 100% sure what im lookin for but am open to ideas

guess i need to search a lil more so i can figureout what i like and dont like:scratch:

Haha. What I meant was... if you have a solid idea, be sure to give me exactly what you want, so that I may come as close to your idea as possible.

HOWEVER.....

If you're down with me playing around with designs... I can go ahead and draw up a few concepts for you and send them your way. Just send me pics of your ride. <3
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:35 am

mark, what is a tunner? lol
Back to top Go down
Spunjah413

Spunjah413

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:15 am

The TUNNER is highly mobile and can transport a full load of cargo at a maximum speed of 23 mph. Its versatile deck elevates from 39 inches to 18 feet 6 inches and employs a powered conveyor system to move cargo. The deck has pitch, roll, yaw and side-to-side adjustment for quick, efficient interface with military and commercial cargo aircraft, including the B-747, L-1011 and DC-10. The TUNNER's adjustable hydraulic pendular suspensions provide a 151-inch wheel-to-wheel width for loading/unloading and transport operations, and can be rotated inboard 180° - degree for air or truck transport. The suspensions are also hydraulically adjustable to facilitate driving the loader on or off the C-141, C-5 or C-17 for air transport. The DRS Sustainment Systems, Inc. 60K Loader is a versatile, durable vehicle with unmatched performance.

Kamikaze Graphix. Tunner2

Hell yeah mark, didn't know you had one of these bad boys
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:47 am

wow, im surprised you cant hear me laughing right now. thanks lawls.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:29 pm

yea i just picked it up its my new beater lol!

thanks spunjah i couldnt have said it better myself

my bad guess i was just a lil n happy when i was typin

so what ill do is just shoot u some pics of the car once i pic out the ones i want to use...and u can pretty much have freeregin to do whatever u want with them if that cool with u
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:39 am

Orion wrote:
yea i just picked it up its my new beater lol!

thanks spunjah i couldnt have said it better myself

my bad guess i was just a lil n happy when i was typin

so what ill do is just shoot u some pics of the car once i pic out the ones i want to use...and u can pretty much have freeregin to do whatever u want with them if that cool with u

Chyea, sounds like a badass idea <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kamikaze Graphix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Graphix.   Kamikaze Graphix. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamikaze Graphix.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: General Discussion and Debate-
Jump to: