Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new here...

Go down 
+4
GSRCivic
dav-a-lisous
Disco
KongGMC
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

new here... Empty
PostSubject: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:38 am

New to the site. I own a 87 Toyota Supra(naturally aspirated) and an 03 GMC Sierra(single cab, step side) with the 4.8liter. Looking for stuff for my Supra. If anyone knows where I can get a good running turbo motor let me know. I'm also looking for rims for it.

Incase you wanna see pics of my current and past vehicles you can check em out here. www.xanga.com/konggmc
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:40 am

Welcome to the site brother. You will wanna look up our member "Reign Maker" hes a supra guy and has tha hook up on info. Hes outta town right now but will be back soon Ill message him fer ya
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:22 am

Cool thnx a lot! Cool
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:54 am

howd you hear about Bennyz? Do you come to the meets on tues nights?
Back to top Go down
dav-a-lisous

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-19

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:39 am

welcome man, supras are pretty sweet ill ask my frined bout the motor, hes got a couple part supras layin around
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:51 am

Welcome...hope you find what you need... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-10-25

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:24 am

Nice Supra... A friend of mine has a supra he's parting out, turbo motor... I can see how much he wants for the motor...
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:59 pm

welcome glad to have ya mang
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:16 am

Disco wrote:
howd you hear about Bennyz? Do you come to the meets on tues nights?

Nah I've never heard of your meets. A friend of mine found out about this site through one of his friends that hangs out with some of ya'll.... as I understand it anyway.

Just let me know if either of you do happen to find a good turbo motor. I don't have the money to buy one right now but I would like to line something up so when I can afford it I know who to go to.
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:39 am

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
veilside850

veilside850

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-07

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:23 am

dude xanga FTMFW

i used that along time ago.

Nice truck for muddin
nice supra for racing.

you got all bases covered.

good man
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:33 am

Heh well, it's not exactly good for muddin. 2WD and has the plastic step side rear end which means very little weight on the driving wheels. Have taken off-road several times but the last time I tried I almost got stuck so I stick to the asphalt now! Rolling Eyes It's great for racing and hauling stuff though! I've pulled more with this truck than anybody in their right mind would have pulled and had no problems at all except for needing to apply the brakes about 30ft sooner than regular, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new here...   new here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: Introduction :: Introduce yo self-
Jump to: