Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOV 30th CAR MEET....

Go down 
+10
Clifford
KongGMC
AILS98
ECH257
tonkatruck66
Disco
J-PRO
ho2nvda
Orion
Asuaruto~Tenshi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:45 pm

word lets make this thing as big as we can yo bounce cheers jocolor Cool
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:32 am

One last chance guys.

Do you want a professional photographer to head out to PC and take pic of the crew or not?

It's $125 for him to travel out, take the pics, edit/enhance and give them back to us. We pay him when we meet up and we do our thing. All we need to do is chip in like $10 bucks per individual who's participating.

I need to let him know by Thursday morning. I can't drag this out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:04 pm

i will be more down once my car is painted
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:25 pm

Same here...HAHA...your's might be 2 tone, but i swear I see a different shade of red every time I look at mine depending on what spot I'm looking at on the car... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:38 pm

Well i just got a call and i guess a bunch of people from Pcola are meeting at the Swamp at 6 and then heading our way.
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:37 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:15 pm

SilverDC5 wrote:
Well i just got a call and i guess a bunch of people from Pcola are meeting at the Swamp at 6 and then heading our way.

Dunno about you guys, but I'm saying "fuck the commons" and I'm meeting everyone else at the swamp.

Trying to find people at the commons is a little difficult. At least at the swamp, everyone KNOWS where everyone is gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:52 pm

well we can meet at teh swamp but thats back trackin for some thats why i said meet at teh commons and its not hard to see a bunch on people standin in the parkin lot of the commons in front of belk and talbots and shit.....but to each their own i really dont care either way
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:25 am

yeah, i say we just meet at the swamp. i know i realyl dont have much say at all, but there'd be more people and easier to meet at the swamp, we'd just have to make sure everybody knows thats where we're meeting, not the commons. we dont wanna lose anyone. haha
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:26 am

like i said yall do whatever u want dont really matter to me
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:06 am

Well, I was GOING to suggest that everyone meet at the swamp in general, because it's a LOT easier than going to the commons. Granted that the commons are down the way a bit, but you gotta consider the other facts.

Like..

If we get 30 people out there, TRYING to pull out of the commons (say Bass Pro Shop's light)... not all 30 of us are gonna make it. We're gonna get stuck at stop signs, cut off by other vehicles/pedestrians and the traffic light and lose everyone.

The commons is hell to navigate through as it is. It'll be even worse to get that many people to roll out to PC at one time. Believe me, I've been to enough meets and events to know... it's a pain in the fucking ass to keep track of everyone.

At least at the swamp...there's a light like an 8th of a mile away from where we all meet so that way we don't all chance getting separated. I know it wouldn't be hard for some of you to catch back up...but some of us like not having 18 extra points added onto our driving record and then some. It's just easier to meet up at the one spot everyone knows about. It might be a little out of the way for some people but they're just gonna have to deal with it. It's not like it really makes a flaming difference, anyway. You drive all that way regardless, so there really is no point in bitching about it. OMG, it's an extra 10 miles. PC is at least 40 minutes away (with gradual driving) so yeah...deal with it.

I'll be in a little red car.. at the swamp. can't miss me. Hopefully my better half will be able to make it, but he decided he wanted to break his car at the track on Sunday so he's gonna have to bust his ass to fix it tonight or it's a no go. I do believe I have several girlfriends going. I have to run the event by them again.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:20 am

what time is everyone going to the swamp?
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 5:14 am

tonkatruck66 wrote:
what time is everyone going to the swamp?

From what I understand, everyone is meeting at the swamp at 6:00pm and rolling out around 6:45pm to Panama City
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:35 pm

woot its time Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOV 30th CAR MEET....   NOV 30th CAR MEET.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOV 30th CAR MEET....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4