Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a problem with me?

Go down 
+8
lgnd6
AILS98
Disco
tonkatruck66
JDM~JON
ho2nvda
Clifford
GSRCivic
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Got a problem with me? Empty
PostSubject: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:47 pm

Let's hear it? What's the issue? I want to know so I can either better myself and change or set things straight on any issue you may have with me. I figured if I start this thread, it will limit any back talking which I don't deal with very well. I'm cool with everyone as far as I know, but I want to make sure nobody has any hidden (to me anyway) problems. Seems there may have already been some words goin around. Thanks...
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:54 pm

what are you talking about dude? i havent heard anything? other then being a bit on the cocky side about your car, but i mean hell who isnt?
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:44 pm

as far as i know, nothing has been said. i got no problems.....hell i'm one of the most pacifist people you'll ever meet. i talk shit every now and then. (i quit talkin smack on the "mini-me" ) but yeah no problems man.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:07 pm

That's cool. I just wanted to give everyone a chance if they had anything to say...
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:22 pm

That and if I do anything stupid that someone does have a problem with...the thread will be available for all to enjoy... Very Happy ...that way it will all be out there. I'd rather everyone know than to find out someone's talking about me behind my back.
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:27 pm

ya your a loser who has an ugly as car i hate you you fithy monkey shit hahahahah sike we all love you chandler
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:27 pm

id start one of these threads, but the amount of replies would close down the forum lol. and we dont want that.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:43 pm

Well...this way nobody has an excuse to hold any grudges or have any unspoken issues. pirat
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:44 pm

PS. Don't know what the pirate was for, but he was just begging to be put in a post...he gets ignored way to often. This guy too...cyclops something about him was just saying "LOOK AT ME"
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:33 am

i <3 you. (i have to say that. you won when we raced..... not to mention it was your first time at holt. hahah) but seriously man. haha your cool.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:40 am

I hate your header cause its not on my car you bastard
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:27 am

haha i dont just hate u chandler I HATE EVERYBODY lol! lol! haha not really i love ya buddy
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:35 am

Yeah, LONG ago at a mcdonalds or some fast food place (but definately after some church thing) you told me that I talk with an accent. Not a southern or northern accent but some kind of foreign one. What? You crazy.
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:59 am

you drive a honda.....ACURA POWA SUCKAS!!!!
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:41 am

lgnd6 wrote:
Yeah, LONG ago at a mcdonalds or some fast food place (but definately after some church thing) you told me that I talk with an accent. Not a southern or northern accent but some kind of foreign one. What? You crazy.

HAHA...I remember that. I told you that the way you talk sounds like you're concentrating on your words so it sounds like a foreigner. HAHA sorry Embarassed Man...that was a long time ago...like at least 5 yearsish
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:03 pm

i dont like u cus u start thread like this lol!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:04 pm

jk mang Cool
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:31 pm

Well...it's in the right section at least. And at least I didn't post some BS in your pressious turbo thread Shocked ...HAHA j/k Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:23 pm

not the turbo thread oooooooooohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooos lol
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:41 pm

just statin like it is yo
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:52 pm

Glad you see you know how "IT IS"... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:33 pm

next week on "when keepin it real goes wrong" lol.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:49 pm

Hateraid for all!!! bom
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:40 pm

GSRCivic wrote:
lgnd6 wrote:

HAHA...I remember that. I told you that the way you talk sounds like you're concentrating on your words so it sounds like a foreigner. HAHA sorry Embarassed Man...that was a long time ago...like at least 5 yearsish

Yeah except I think it was four years ago. Cuz I think I was fifteen cuz I had my 4door civic but couldnt drive it yet. You had your accord I think right? White with some blue...I thought it was the coolest car at church. Even better than Dennis' celica. haha
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:10 pm

lgnd6 wrote:
GSRCivic wrote:
lgnd6 wrote:

Yeah except I think it was four years ago. Cuz I think I was fifteen cuz I had my 4door civic but couldnt drive it yet. You had your accord I think right? White with some blue...I thought it was the coolest car at church. Even better than Dennis' celica. haha

Dennis' Celica...HAHA that's for sure a blast from the past. Him drivin around that slow thing that just had a big exhaust on it. I remember us doin custom work on that thing. It was for real a beater. His little H22 Boosted Hatch is "one Giant Leap" from that old thing...haha king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a problem with me?   Got a problem with me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a problem with me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: Trash Talking-
Jump to: