Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Sucks...

Go down 
+10
KongGMC
Orion
Reign_Maker
Disco
veilside850
tonkatruck66
hatchgirl850
AILS98
Clifford
GSRCivic
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

What Sucks... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:58 pm

Yeah, everyone's gotta different opinion of the term "rice".

And Cliff, we're not arguing who's truck has more torque. Obviously a cast iron tank with almost twice the cubic inches my truck has is gonna out pull it. What I'm trying to point out is what American Muscle is all about. It ain't about power per liter. It's all about torque when it comes to V8s. If you took a stock integra engine and a stock engine out of a Mustang GT and put them both in a bulldozer shell, which one will work better? Obviously neither put out enough torque to handle that job but the V8 has a better chance than the I4. That's American Muscle.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:03 pm

I think i'm developing a new pet peeve...
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:08 pm

lol right there with you.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:31 pm

"Me MAN....Me have Big DICK...Me have more cylinders than you...me need all of them...me need more liters...bigger is better...." Rolling Eyes

Again...where's the gun to head emoticon? scratch
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 6:53 pm

lols. 10CHAR
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 6:02 am

You guys are great. I'm not attacking imports. I've owned several and currently own one! I'm sticking up for the phrase "American Muscle". What's wrong with that? That phrase has been around longer than you or I have been around. It just is what it is. But I'm not assaulting imports. Heck I sold my 95 Z28 to get my Supra! They both have their pros and cons. You can't justifiably bash either one because they really are not comparable in the least.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:01 am

Right...I'm just tired of hearing the term "American Muscle"... Let's move on... tongue
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:16 pm

to each thier own as long as its cleanly done

u know me and my boss where sittin around today talkin bout that and my disliking of ford.....i couldnt really figure out where it comes from i just dont really like them
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:19 pm

Well I can tell you from working at a parts store that they are problem prone. They also seem to have a bad habit of tearing up ball joints! That is a REAL common problem on Fords.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:49 pm

I gotta play the devils advocate here. I own a 1999 F150 bone stock base model that came with no ammenties it even has the rubber floors. It was a hand me down / wedding present from my dad who had been using and abusing it as a work truck for 4 years. When I got it it had 60k on the odo and I figured it would start to fall apart sooner than later right. Well it just hit 101k miles on it and it had its first real problem the other day. The starter gave out... big deal right. It was no biggie since my buddy with the 7second nova that I drove a few weeks back owns a strater and altenator shop. And I was able to push start it in reverse myself so I wasnt stranded. He fixed it up quick and its all good now. The point of my whole reply here is that Fords arent all that bad now a days as long as the regular maintence is kept up with and your not a retard beating on your shit all the time. My truck may look likr poop but is a solid truck that ive grown to love and id never buy any other domestic brand cause Ford is what know and have experience with.

Love what ya got and treat it right sunny
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:52 pm

yea the worst part is that i know ford makes like the number 1 truck or will it used to be till import companies started playin the truck game but ford still makes like one of the best bang for buck trucks and they seem to last
and i gotta give props where props is due....none of us would have shit if it wasnt for henry fords assembly line
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:17 pm

True that...My dad's always had an F150, so growing up that's all I liked because it's what my dad drove. But I'm not a truck fan in general...

HOWEVER, the new Toyota Tundra is BADASS!!! Can do high 13's STOCK... Shocked
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:29 pm

I was actually shopping for an F-150 before I bought my Sierra. I needed a work truck/daily driver and I wanted to eventually go with a Mach 1 skeem on an F-150. But I found a much better deal and better truck down at Sanding Sansing Nissan and just couldn't resist. The only options my truck doesn't have are leather seats, seat warmers, ....can't really think of anything it doesn't have. This truck is great though. I'd never consider anything else now but that's because of how much I like this one.

Like everyone keeps saying, to each is own.

By the way Disco if you ever wanna race pickups just let me know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:10 am

okay okay... i dont understand why everyone is bashin on fords. its been the #1 selling fullsize pickup for what? almost 20 consecutive years now? i love my ford, and at times have wanted to drive it off a cliff (if it would even drive....), but i do everything in my truck. when i first got it, i didnt take care of it either. like getting water in the gas tank. getting water in the oil tank. driving w/o an air filter, getting trash in the fuel lines, etc etc. ive drove it w/ NO oil what so ever in it and had no problems. its always got me home and just needed a little TLC. now that its got some, it runs like a champ and i get compliments on it daily.

ps. RESPECT DA FORDS! haha.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:11 am

oh. and kongGMC. you gotta call out a truck that has a chance brotha. disco's got a six, but i got a 5.0. you goin on friday?
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:03 am

Well, everything started out fine... Until...

What Sucks... - Page 2 KVR-Train-Derailed
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:17 am

so let's quit bashing on fords and say "Fuck Chevy" just for change of topic. how about "chevy like a rock" because it doesn't move. i don't know just thought i would start something different. or what about AMC ?
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:21 am

yeah, cause bowties are for little boys. haha.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:29 am

there was no real ford bashing just people loving what they have
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:59 am

Sad Before I run off to sulk in a corner I just want to point out the fact that I don't have a problem with Fords and was actually shopping for one before I found this truck. And as for Friday, not sure if you mean the car meet or the drag strip but I can't go to either one. I wish I could but my sister's Cavy just took a crap on her in Ft. Walton so now I gotta tow it to one of her friend's houses in Ft. Walton and replace the fuel sending unit.... I think.

Also, crap on all ya'll Chevy bashers! I bet none of ya'll have actually owned one like mine or you'd be singing a different tune.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:08 am

my ex bro-n-law had a queervalier and it was a piece of shit.

seriously though i don't hate fords chevys or what ever i was just trying to change the subject to something different......

seeing as how no one drives a gremlin we could continue with a thread about what sucks about AMC???? or someother car manufacturer like daewoo or kia (pos) or just something different entirely.
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:15 am

I know what sux! Fruit cake! That definately sux. Let's see... some other things that suck would be:

taxes
speed limits
cavaliers
hillary clinton
56k dial up internet
pokemon
rust
bills
and more!

Okay week can talk about how much any of those subjects suck, LOL!
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:23 am

speed limits need to be held in some places for all the idiot drivers in the world....some of these ridiculous speed limits need to raised....
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:57 am

ok i got another pet peve......when u finally beat some one that runs their mouth constantly......an right after u beat them they start maken up EVERY FUCKIN EXCUSE THEY CAN THINK OF u could lose to them one sec an them be all happy an shit an rubbin it in ur face an then u could beat them 3 times after that an then u get well i missed this gear, i lost traction, or somethin isnt right. ADMIT YOU LOST AN BE DONE WITH IT

AND BEFOR U FUCKERS START AND YOU KNOW WHO U R. Im not talkin bout me an taylor I ADMITTED I LOST BUT REFUSE TO STAY LOOSIN lol so im clearin that up now befor i get every one on my ass bout that lol lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ECH257

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:50 am

I hate Fords, Chevys and Hondas.

Jake I will race you with my slower car if you want to.

I hate bodykits on anything that isnt a race car.

I hate drivers of manual cars that talk about how consistent they are but when you look at their time cards their times vary more then a menu from MCDonalds vs. Lucky Snapper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Sucks...   What Sucks... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Sucks...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: General Discussion and Debate-
Jump to: