Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new guy from navarre

Go down 
+6
Asuaruto~Tenshi
AILS98
ECH257
SilverDC5
KongGMC
honda pat
10 posters
AuthorMessage
honda pat

honda pat

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-11-29

new guy from navarre Empty
PostSubject: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:16 am

I am a car nut more or less. I have been building honda's for about 5 years now. i have built a couple of other cars to though. I work at a mechanic shop and I do most of the custom work. I just finished cleaning up an S2000 with a 2jz turbo in it, the install was done poorly. rite now I am putting an rb25det in a 91 240. I dont think there are any other 240's around with this swap. I have built a couple supra's also. I look forward to hearing you guys stories and trading info.

I have a 94 accord 2.2 vtec( soon to be h22a), 91 crx I am finishing up a B swap in it rite now, 90 teg with basic bolt ons( moms car), 95 teg in a million peices( building for my wife)
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:21 am

Wow. That's cool man! Where do you work? Sounds like 777 or something. Maybe when I inherit $100,000 from one of my not rich relatives I could get you to drop a built 7mgte in my Supra. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
honda pat

honda pat

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:23 am

I work at asian automotive in FWB, its fun. I love doin the custom work more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
honda pat

honda pat

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:41 am

you can get a JDM 7mgte (engine only, no ecu, trans, or harness) with less than 35000 miles for 1200 shipped
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:20 am

S2K with a 2JZ.......what color and who did the original install?
Back to top Go down
ECH257

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:59 am

I will take the F22 VTEC from you.
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:08 am

u need to get some pics up of those things man
Back to top Go down
honda pat

honda pat

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:53 am

it was a yellow s2000 done by somebody in navarre, the owner never said the guy or shops name. I am working on the pics, I have been going through some of my pic discs lookin for some good pics to post. I found some pics earlier of a 96 civic 4 door I put a b16a in with an auto transmission. hasport said it was the 1st automatic b swap they had ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:11 am

honda pat wrote:
I am a car nut more or less. I have been building honda's for about 5 years now. i have built a couple of other cars to though. I work at a mechanic shop and I do most of the custom work. I just finished cleaning up an S2000 with a 2jz turbo in it, the install was done poorly. rite now I am putting an rb25det in a 91 240. I dont think there are any other 240's around with this swap. I have built a couple supra's also. I look forward to hearing you guys stories and trading info.

I have a 94 accord 2.2 vtec( soon to be h22a), 91 crx I am finishing up a B swap in it rite now, 90 teg with basic bolt ons( moms car), 95 teg in a million peices( building for my wife)

Ewwww I know youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

And I know where you live!

And work!!!

-STALKER!!!!-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
veilside850

veilside850

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:33 am

Haha dude you work RIGHT NEXT DOOR to my uncle.

QRS Enterprises baby
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:46 am

I know who did that S and all about it.......im just keep my mouth shut over the internet. Whats was wrong with the S?
Back to top Go down
honda pat

honda pat

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:18 am

from the top it was beautiful, but when I got it on the rack the bottom didnt look so good.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:13 am

yeah we know who built that piece
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:16 am

whopps that was me posting as cliff he was over here using my pc
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:12 am

Yeah, its funny when that car first came out, or the silver one, done by the same crew, you had everybody and his brother it seems just swingin all over that project... I looked hard into the car and its pit crew, and started hearing left and right negative this and negative that... So it doesnt suprise me to hear they used tool parts to fix stuff and didnt put what they said they put in the car... Glad you got ahold of it and can fix it for the kid...
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:32 pm

who is the first "you" that you are talking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new guy from navarre   new guy from navarre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new guy from navarre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: Introduction :: Introduce yo self-
Jump to: