Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Forza Empty
PostSubject: Forza   Forza Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:20 pm

I'm sure everyone has played it before.
Who else takes a Honda and do swaps all the time and make about 1000 different variasions of their car?

Anyone have Xbox360 and getting Forza2? I think I'll dish out the 500$ when Halo3 comes out. Anyone know when tha is schedualed to be released?

If anyone else has a Xbox with forza, we should get together with everyone with their own Xbox and T.V. so theirs none of that split screen crap. My house has a 36", 32", and a 19" we could use. lol

anyone have any good codes for forza. I already have the money and all cars but I want it all in one profile.

BTW I'm the first to post in here! Thats why I made this thread!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Forza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza   Forza Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:12 pm

i dont have an xbox360 yet cus i just cant justify drop 500/600 bucks on a gaming system when im never home to play it but i have played forenza and it was a pretty good game i think shawn has it for his 360 he is on the site i think his name is spankingmonkey or something like that

ps. nice job on the first thread i would have posted sooner but i dont really play that many video games

ps im tryin to get bj to start a music thread so when can share tunes and mixes with each other
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Forza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza   Forza Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:10 am

halo 3 i think the guy said bout nov of this year i already have mine on hold i dont feel like waiting till after it comes out lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza   Forza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: Gaming-
Jump to: