Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slashed Tires...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Slashed Tires... Empty
PostSubject: Slashed Tires...   Slashed Tires... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:59 pm

So I heard about someone's tires getting slashed...let's hear the story. I briefly spoke with Mark about it, but what's the deal. I heard his license plate number was gotten and it would be "handled", but what went down. Let's get the full story... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Slashed Tires... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slashed Tires...   Slashed Tires... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:01 pm

havent heard about this.....whos tires got slashed? One of mine got slashed back in feb or march this year. I do know someone stole of one of our members front lips and tried breaking into his car.
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

Slashed Tires... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slashed Tires...   Slashed Tires... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:22 pm

I don't know who it was...I just know Mark said someone's tires got slashed and I think he said the guy was in a mustang and did it just because they were an import...I hate jackasses that think they're car is badass and they're the only one in the world with a "nice" car. Dumb prick...

But anyway...I wanna know the rest of the story too. Maybe something about a "bonfire"... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Slashed Tires... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slashed Tires...   Slashed Tires... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slashed Tires...
Page 1 of 1