Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pics of the car

Go down 
+2
Bjstrick
bp92gsr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bp92gsr

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-15

pics of the car Empty
PostSubject: pics of the car   pics of the car Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:45 pm

how do i post pics of my car on here. i tried to go to insert an image then it brought me to a different site where it would upload it. and it asked me for a password from the forum and the only one i use is not working. help anyone?
Back to top Go down
Bjstrick
Admin
Bjstrick

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-01-08

pics of the car Empty
PostSubject: Re: pics of the car   pics of the car Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:48 am

humm good question, it never asks me for one ill have to look into it could have been a pop up ??? i dont know ill look tho
Back to top Go down
https://unclebennyz.darkbb.com
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

pics of the car Empty
PostSubject: Re: pics of the car   pics of the car Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 6:28 pm

www.photobucket.com You upload the image and it will give you the code to insert
Back to top Go down
bp92gsr

pics of the car Empty
PostSubject: Re: pics of the car   pics of the car Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 12:03 am

these are some old and recent pics. no vids sorry.

pics of the car Brandonspics045

pics of the car Brandonspics108

pics of the car Brandonspics039

pics of the car Brandonspics012

pics of the car BLACK

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barry and his LS

Barry and his LS

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-01-09

pics of the car Empty
PostSubject: Re: pics of the car   pics of the car Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 9:28 pm

nice... dude iv'e known you forever through the sheltons. Kevin ya now!! hell ya well i see you went from the body kit to jdm! thats sick im diggn the one piece lights. i told dustin he should getta set they look nasty as hell
Back to top Go down
bp92gsr

pics of the car Empty
PostSubject: Re: pics of the car   pics of the car Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 5:17 am

yeah i agree. i think he should have gotten the same gt3s he has now but with black centers to go along with the lip kit. the one peices are nice and my next step with those are to convert them into HID. as clear as they are it would look sick. jdm is always better than that riced out body kit thing i had before. hopefully see ya tuesday. later
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

pics of the car Empty
PostSubject: Re: pics of the car   pics of the car Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 6:04 pm

sup mang sorry it took me so long to post in thread but welcome welcome good to have u with us and glad to see u got ride of the body kit...isnt it funny what we used to think was kewl just a few years ago
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

pics of the car Empty
PostSubject: sup   pics of the car Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 7:56 pm

That body kit is way hot!!!!!!!!!!! Think itll fit my car?????? Soooo Sweet! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pics of the car Empty
PostSubject: Re: pics of the car   pics of the car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pics of the car
Page 1 of 1