Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ive got an idea for some fun

Go down 
+2
JDM~JON
little white crx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Ive got an idea for some fun Empty
PostSubject: Ive got an idea for some fun   Ive got an idea for some fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:15 am

this site is dead so we need to do somthing to make it a little more fun...

i think it could be fun to have a small competition with all the cars on the site...

basically one test and tune we all go to holt and make 1 or 2 passes then we pair the fastest 16 up with eachother so that winner advances and loser goes back to test tunning.
first
1 races 16
2 races 15
3 races 14
4 races 13
5 races 12
6 races 11
7 races 10
8 races 9

then 2nd round
winner of 1/16 races winner of 8/9
winner of 2/15 races winner of 7/10
winner of 3/14 races winner of 6/11
winner of 4/13 races winner of 5/12

then semis
winner of 1/16/8/9 races winner of 4/13/5/12
winner of 2/15/7/10 races winner of 3/14/5/12

then finals would be obvious from there

ps for those that dont know this is called a pro ladder

rules would be simple since the site is unclebennyz as in rice only 4 or 6 cylinders are allowed, any power adder combo and street tires only, would be ran on a reg. sportsman tree( the one that counts down) other than that first one to the finish line wins, oh and lane choice goes to the quicker car from the following round.

heck i would even donate one of my trophies to the winner if any one is interested...
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Ive got an idea for some fun   Ive got an idea for some fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 3:54 pm

im down
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Ive got an idea for some fun   Ive got an idea for some fun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 7:16 pm

What about N/A and F/I cars.... more than likely the F/I would win against the N/A's....

But I'm down either way! Smile
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Ive got an idea for some fun   Ive got an idea for some fun Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 12:13 am

shit as soon as i get some new tires im down
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

PostSubject: Re: Ive got an idea for some fun   Ive got an idea for some fun Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:59 am

only reason i said all power adders allowed is there are so few of us that if we started making diffrent classes before for long all of us would have our own class.

in a perfect world id like to do this once every other month or so and we could keep a running list of who the fastest on the site is

ps i bet an auto d series wins the first few of them
Back to top Go down
ECH257

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Ive got an idea for some fun   Ive got an idea for some fun Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 1:17 am

Joey how did you know I got my auto d-series running? Twisted Evil

But I wouldnt be able to run anyways since I will be working. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: im in   Ive got an idea for some fun Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 1:35 pm

You know im up for it!!!! I love the drag strip!!!! I think thats a great idea with all types racing together. REmember guys at the strip cars get put on alot more level playing feild. Its not like being on hwy98 starting from a 40 roll. Racing like that puts FI cars at a pretty big advantage if the driver knows his car well. Putting the power to the ground is much easier from a roll. You take it to the track and there are alot more things in play. I love the intensity of lining up at the tree and trying to get a good reaction time and keep from spinning etc. If youve never ran at the track you really gotta do it. Itll change your whole outlook on street racing and your own abilities. Especially when you hand some dickhead in a domestic muscle car talking trash his ass.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Ive got an idea for some fun   Ive got an idea for some fun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 3:36 am

street or strip, from a dig or from a roll i dont really give a fuck put em up on the line and lets see what they will do

racing is racing and i get a rush from it all
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

PostSubject: Re: Ive got an idea for some fun   Ive got an idea for some fun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 4:33 am

Orion wrote:
street or strip, from a dig or from a roll i dont really give a fuck put em up on the line and lets see what they will do

racing is racing and i get a rush from it all

must be nice ive been track racing so long i cant get a rush at all from any type of racing, its fun in competition but just racing to play dosent interest me anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ive got an idea for some fun   Ive got an idea for some fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ive got an idea for some fun
Page 1 of 1