Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kicked out of boardwalk too

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

kicked out of boardwalk too Empty
PostSubject: kicked out of boardwalk too   kicked out of boardwalk too Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 9:09 pm

I just wish people would learn if your gonna street race dont do it right in front of the freakin meet. Thats what happened last night so we all got kicked out. We just ended up in the Publix parking lot. By the way where was everyone?
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of boardwalk too   kicked out of boardwalk too Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:03 am

we all new it was going to happen but now we need to find a new permanent spot maybe we should go back to the civic cent on the island an talk to them
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of boardwalk too   kicked out of boardwalk too Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 3:59 pm

yea the civic center was dope but i dont think they are gonna let us back in there....but hey it never hurts to ask

we need to get away from all the being in the center of town around all the people we need to go out a bit like towards the sandestin area (walton county aint no joke yo Mad ) or toward niceville or something....u know what would be awsome is if we could talk to the armament museum people see if the would let us use there parking lot that would be tight
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of boardwalk too   kicked out of boardwalk too Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:50 am

well me an dave went to talk to the lady at the civic center we failed badly an niceville will kick us out every were but we were thinking off the mall so we could chill an if we want go to the indoor go kart track an speed in there haha
Back to top Go down
Randomneeha

Randomneeha

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of boardwalk too   kicked out of boardwalk too Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 3:49 am

Maybe K mart parking lot over in the ville i know that shit closes at 10 and if you wanted to race well i know a nice little spot back in the middle of no where....
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of boardwalk too   kicked out of boardwalk too Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 4:45 am

thats what i have been sayin for awhile now but we would have to see what the ville cops would do
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of boardwalk too   kicked out of boardwalk too Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 6:15 am

the ville cops will circle our asses for awhile then leave and one will hide and watch us. There use to be a meet their every fri and the cops just sat there an watched us all night. I was thinking bout the santa rosa mall its big enough an we can go towards the back inbetween the mall movie theature and indoor go kart track an we need to stop street racing and doing stupid shit so they have no reason to kick us out
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of boardwalk too   kicked out of boardwalk too Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 6:51 pm

The Armorment Museum would be bitchen. We just gotta get someone with some real Rank to do the askin. Uhh hem MAt!!!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of boardwalk too   kicked out of boardwalk too Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 5:20 am

what if we started meeting over by like the fair grounds area there are some shut down busness over there i know of a couple of places or maybe even on the fairgrounds
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of boardwalk too   kicked out of boardwalk too Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 5:56 am

i can ask my dad if he could try an get us premission to be at the musuem but im telling this now NO ONE i mean NO ONE WILL BE FUCKING AROUND cuz my dad will be putitng his neck out for us so if we get kicked out he will kick my ass lol but i'll ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kicked out of boardwalk too   kicked out of boardwalk too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kicked out of boardwalk too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Bennyz CrEw :: General Discussion :: Meets and Events-
Jump to: