Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me And Matt

Go down 
+2
AILS98
tonkatruck66
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:17 pm

haha i raced matt and beat him. Smile he blames it on missing a gear, but he just cant handle the loss...
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:05 am

hey hey hey damnit the first time i did miss 2nd an if i remeber correctly i went straight to 3rd after that and STILL GOT YOUR ASS lol. An yes he beat him 3 times in a row last time at holt but i was doin shitty but i want a rematch damnit im callin u back out lol i honeslty beleive if we both ran perfect or close to it, then damn it would be a close race lol
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:50 pm

listen to all those excuses you got beat son ha ha ha Laughing
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:13 pm

haha no i refuse to be beatin lol i will race him again lol an i will win cheers
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:15 pm

and just to add yes taylors truck got faster haha
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:43 pm

haha hey matt, you want me to give you a chance and race in reverse?? haha just kidding, but ill race you again. if thats truly what you want. haha.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:06 pm

Everyones car shouldda been faster due to the great air temps Matt is just very easy on his car due to his parents will kill him if he breaks at the track I dont blame him for takin it easy
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:10 am

haha yeah, if i break mine, ill be ridin the poverty pedal around till i fix it, but then again, i only have to go to school thats right across the street so its not that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:15 am

well im pullin out the quote from your favorite ricer flick " it doesnt matter if you win by an inch......... well you know the rest lol"
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:27 am

haha ya but like disco said i was bein carefuly it didn't help with every one else in my ear sayin that the track is preped(sp?) so well that i could snap an axel in a heart beat lol so ya that made me realy uneasy. But ya i wanna race u again taylor haha
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:38 am

matt you shouldnt have to worry about snaping an axle for quite sometime especially when the track temp is below 70 like it was this past friday.

hondas with stock motor mounts dont break axles until they are making a very good amount of power, as long as the driver doesnt do any thing to stupid
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:48 pm

ya seriously matt look i beat the piss out of mine oin the track i ran the 8.9 on stock oem axles havent broke YET but it would be hard for you to break one
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:00 pm

haha my truck is 16 years old though. any number of things could go wrong on mine. shit, im just happy when it makes it up there and back without over heating! haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me And Matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me And Matt   Me And Matt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me And Matt
Page 1 of 1