Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I finally joined....thanx matt

Go down 
+6
Orion
little white crx
Disco
AILS98
Clifford
hatchgirl850
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hatchgirl850

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-11-04

I finally joined....thanx matt Empty
PostSubject: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:10 pm

My name is Ashley Im 18 and I live in Niceville. I drive a white 93 honda civic hatchback with roof racks cheers. Thats the way to go around here. But ya i got the car at the beggining of this year from Rob at L'orange. Its an automatic right now No, but at the end of the month its going to be a manuel!! cheers three cheers for me haha. I only have one pic of my car. I'll make sure to get more and post pics of the swap to.

I finally joined....thanx matt Mycar-1
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:04 pm

welcome to the site, now get that killer K in there
Back to top Go down
hatchgirl850

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:09 pm

Ya i wish but im leaning more towards a b18 c1
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:12 pm

haha it only took me a couple of weeks of bugging you but yes you finally joined.....GOOD JOB FOR ASHLEY haha
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:18 pm

bout time girl now post your ass offf
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:44 pm

i didnt even know they made those hatchs in an auto... damn it man the potential that car has in my eyes
Back to top Go down
hatchgirl850

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:55 pm

ya it has a lot of potential if you have any ideas im all ears
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:06 am

mild 11-1 compression d motor with about a 50 shot of nitrous and a tci converter with some drag radials 8.30s at about 82 mph 1/8th mile
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:21 am

blahhhh to that lol!
ashley its great to have u with us oh and i think its a great idea to switch out the slushbox tranny for a mani...and the b18c1 is an awsome engine...dont worry though there is a bunch on d-series luv on this site

i myself luv the b-series expecially the b18c1 cus its what i run in my gsr. tons of parts lots of aftermarket support and it would be a great swap into ur hatch....so who are u gonna get to do the swap

if u like b-series stuff just check out my threads anything with orion in the title
Back to top Go down
hatchgirl850

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:07 am

I will probabaly get l'orange to do the swap because they are the ones doing my trany. I have seen alot of the cars that they have produced and I have been impressed. It will be a while though before i can do my swap because i have to get the money.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:20 am

well if u change ur mind on the gsr motor i know someone here in town and i can get u an ls motor and tranny for a pretty straight price....and i have personally seen this motor dynoed 130hp on a bone stock ls i was really impressed but having the vtec would be nice personally i love the b18c1 its the best motor to boost on in my opnion
Back to top Go down
eksnail97

eksnail97

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:26 am

ya.. as bad ass as the dirty d is ... a b18c1 turbo : in that hatch will be somthing VERY serious, just commit and trust good advice from the guys you got the car from...
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:25 am

rrogf racks ftw!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:31 am

i dont know what he said, but i like the roof rack. lawls.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:32 pm

your such a noob cliff
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:24 pm

hey no pickin its jdm yo! lol!
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:51 am

I hope everyone realizes that one day were all gonna laugh at the whole JDM craze just like we do body kits and Wings now. Mark my words.
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:03 am

its only true though.......its just a trend that will slowly die out among most people. there will always be those true JDM enthusiats though
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:10 am

UKDM>JDM>USDM haha...

Just do what looks good.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:02 am

i honestly think the JDM craze has already passed, it has gone back to the original crowd that it was before it blew up, the sleeper crowd, the oem crowd. we will survive, FUKJDM.
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:30 am

just mod to what is pleasing to the owner. I like some JDM parts but not all.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:47 am

well played well played. Sleepers rule and whatever floats yer boat right
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:00 pm

well i tell u i just put a jdm front end on my teggy and i know that wont ever be going out of style cus it makes the car look ill but yea im not really into the hole jdm thing either never was i could understand payin assloads of cash for parts just cus they are jdm yo!
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:46 pm

Mark you had a practical reason and it does look nice so you scored. Im not bashing all JDM just the craze itself and the ungodly ammounts of money tards sink into JDM flair
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:29 pm

yea i feel the same way
jdm=pay out the ass for parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally joined....thanx matt   I finally joined....thanx matt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finally joined....thanx matt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next