Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2 Empty
PostSubject: Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2   Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:11 am

I do have to say this was a really close race. Once he got the hang of it i could barely beat him at all after the fact
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2wgez3c&s=1
let me know wut u think guys
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2   Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:47 pm

Looked like a good race. Camera work was hella shaky but other than that god job
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2   Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:16 pm

haha ya we have mr taylor to thank for that, but hey cant complain im bout once i get my 10.3 run on the comp i'll post it
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2   Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:42 pm

haha yeah, sorry about the shaky camera. haha, thats like, my first video ever and i was a disk instead of tape so it messed up the clearness of it. but yeah, did you tell them what kent was hittin by the end of the night? he broke 10's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2   Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me Racing my Buddy in his MR2
Page 1 of 1