Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

race from tonight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dapper_Dan

Dapper_Dan

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-11-10

race from tonight Empty
PostSubject: race from tonight   race from tonight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:13 am

tuned this dsm today and heres us testing out the tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeSs6cK_EHI

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ccbb5347-6b01-4523-8073-99e300364800.htm
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

race from tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: race from tonight   race from tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:47 am

nice run....so you like the banner my girl made for you? she's awesome with computers.
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

Dapper_Dan

race from tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: race from tonight   race from tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:54 am

ho2nvda wrote:
nice run....so you like the banner my girl made for you? she's awesome with computers.

yeah they were ok...still kinda like the way mine looks better (plain and simple)
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

race from tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: race from tonight   race from tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:00 am

it's funny cuz she had the same problem trying to design business cards for the guy i used to work for....they wanted it simple and somehow she wasn't able to make it simple. if it needs to be complex she can do it, the whole keep it simple stupid aspect of it doesn't work with her. she's weird.
Back to top Go down
Dapper_Dan

Dapper_Dan

race from tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: race from tonight   race from tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:44 am

ho2nvda wrote:
it's funny cuz she had the same problem trying to design business cards for the guy i used to work for....they wanted it simple and somehow she wasn't able to make it simple. if it needs to be complex she can do it, the whole keep it simple stupid aspect of it doesn't work with her. she's weird.

yeah im gonna have to agree lol.....hmmmm i sure could use some business cards......
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

race from tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: race from tonight   race from tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:16 pm

just let her know EXACTLY what you want i.e. colors, style, font, etc. and i'm positive she can make it happen .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

race from tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: race from tonight   race from tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

race from tonight
Page 1 of 1