Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heres what I got to drive tonight

Go down 
+2
veilside850
Disco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Heres what I got to drive tonight Empty
PostSubject: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:39 am

This is my buddys Nova that he let me make two passes in tonight. First run was a 7.4 and the second pass was a 7.1. The best pass he made was a 7.0.
Heres what I got to drive tonight Picture175
Back to top Go down
veilside850

veilside850

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:42 am

DA DA DA DAMN.

Nice drivin bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:49 am

I gotta say I was scared as heck to launch that thing it had so much power. 7.1 is freakin fast. It was better than any amusement park ride ive ever been on.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:11 am

haha thats what im talkin about. a good ol' rear wheel drive V8. you know disco, if you wanna get into the domestic scene, ill help you out. hahah.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:14 am

cool i bet that was fun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:32 am

theres alot more gratification doing it myself my way in my car...an import. No offense intended tonka your cool. But to beat up on the mustang guys in my cute little tuner car it an amazing feeling. But then again so was going 7.1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:43 am

i'm glad you got to experience that disco. that must have been like heaven man. the only shitty thing is that it was over that quick. and yeah i agree with you (disco) that beating on v8's with a (considered) underpowered 1.6L is fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:59 am

haha okay okay... you do have me their. imports are fun to drive. anytime my friend asks me to drive his import for him, i do. haha, and plus gas mileage.... im about to just park the truck and buy a little like, 500cc motorcycle or somethin to get around. i just like feelin the power from the rear wheels rather than the front? if that makes any sense. but then again, ive never rode in an actual FAST front wheel drive car, just stock, to near stock imports.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:59 am

v8s can never lose?
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:00 am

huhh?
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:03 am

V8's can and will LOSE to imports. just a matter of; 1. What type of import 2. Who's driving.

see you can have a fast ass car and a shitty driver and get nowhere. or you can have a slow car and a good driver and give V8's a run for the money. so it's all a matter of the 2 things listed above.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:03 am

hahah yeah, my truck kinda proves that statement false.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:09 am

no good sir, you ARE wrong. TEH V8's CAN NEVAR LOSE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:12 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad haha
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:13 am

imports vs. domestics.... lovin it. haha
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:18 am

its allways fun yu know
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:20 am

disco your threads always get the most replies so quick it doesnt even make sence lols.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:23 am

basically your just saying disco is keeping this alive? haha
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:25 am

actually my thread has more replies then anything on the site, but he helps lols
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:25 am

I love bennyz and its members and I think everyone can see it so the love me back thats all it is. Plus my posts have validity and I get to do alot of cool shit.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:28 am

my thread is some what valid lols., no one cares about project gas sucker, or project gotta sell my jeep, so thats why i dont post em up lol.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:32 am

we could talk about my projectgetridofthe240. but oh well. gotta sleep i'll hit ya up tomorrow after work.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:33 pm

Start another project thread if your seriously working on it
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:05 pm

your up early.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:44 am

no i'm seriously trying to get rid of it. i'm tired of messing with it and it's blocking the door to the garage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heres what I got to drive tonight   Heres what I got to drive tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heres what I got to drive tonight
Page 1 of 1