Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heres the latest project car

Go down 
+2
BrOkEn_Dc2
Disco
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

heres the latest project car - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 4:51 am

i was having fun but dave took my quarters away...

whats amazing is how easy it was to get the car clean. took twice as much work to get mine clean when i got it.

but his interior is as fucked as mine was when i got it. seriously smells like a pirate has been living, shitting, pissing, and vomiting in that car for the past 3 years its all gonna have to come out and the inside needs to be sprayed out with a hose lol!

if i got the car it would be ready to be a back up car within 2 weeks but dave is gonna take his time and make it look perfect
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 5:00 am

Ill post pics of the interior tomorow. Its nasty, nothing is worth saving except the dash. Seats and all gotta go. Damn Pirates!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:09 pm

damn butt pirates
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: update   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 8:27 pm

Ok another update Some interior shots and dissasembly. The wife couldnt wait to get crakin on the tear down. Mind you shes 7 months pregnant but she loves the Hondas just like me.

So heres some interior shots
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000515
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000516
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000517
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000518

What weve got to work with
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000519

Heres the wifey workin hard
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000520
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000521
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 9:29 pm

JDM WHORE CRX here we come! JDM front, Interior, Everything! Ha ha
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 11:29 pm

I think the "JDM CRAZE" is dumb. Sorry im not tryin to be a dick or anything but JDM doesnt blow my skirt up. I lfell in ove with the hondas I drive and there USDM.; So USDM is just fine for me. Im not saying that I wont put any JDM on the car we will see. Someone mentioned a JDM front end I gotta see it.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 11:48 pm

Update

Axles comming out
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000522

and after a few more parts come off here goes the hf motor
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000523
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000524
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000525
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000526
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000527
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000528

this is much better
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000529
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 4:02 am

did some cleanin tonight still have alot more to do
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000530
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 6:10 pm

Heres all the crap thats not going back in the car starting to pile up. Im gona weigh it all and see where I end up.

heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000532

Seats, Dash, and all the unnessesary comfort stuff gone
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000533

here some of the stuf that will be going back in
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000534

I cant believe how dirty this car is. I still have to get the carpet out and clean everything. Give it all some much needed fresh paint. Then in goes the new carpet some wire tuck work and some black interior pieces like the dash and consloe with a few slight modifications. And some light no frills racing seats or maybe some nice stock one which ever come available with harnesses and maybe a cage. After the wreck I saw last week at the Drag strip im leaning more twards a cage.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:23 pm

got the carpet out. I was suprised how tough it is to get out with no cutting.
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000536

and the door panels off
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000535
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: update   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 6:48 am

OK update time. Gotta get it all clean and rust free so heres the sand blaster gun I borrowed. It worked great as long as I was patient and let the compressor catch up.

heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000510

Heres the rust. the weird thing its only in the driver side fender well.
heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000511

heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000512

So heres my first attempt at body work had a few dents to get out. Not deep dents but big enough about fist size.

heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000513

here it is all filled in, glazed, primed wet sanded, and painted. Then wet sanded and wet sanded. I am really happy with the outcome it looks perfect even with the rattle can paint.

heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000611

heres the dent I put in the driver side door when my motor lift fell over next to the car. I was soooo bummed.

heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000514

stripping off the paint to accept the bondo treatment. I did three thin layers of bondo and one layer of glazing compound (Icing) and a high build primer. It came out so perfect.

heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000612

Then I tok off the hatch and ground off the rust in the track that collects tons of crap. Sand blasted it all clean, did a little filling and repainted it all like new.

heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000613

Of course I also removed the seal and cleaned it and put some restorer on it to bring back the black.

heres a better shot. I believe if all theese little things look like crap and you have a nice paint job and good interior it will never look like a finished product. Thats why im taking the time to do these little areas. Next are the door jambs.

heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000614

And heres how the Rex sits. Im about to swap the front suspension for an SI front suspension. And once I get the sills and jambs painted ill get the interior finished. Once thats done ill probably build the motor or paint the car. I dunno which order I should do it all in. My last car I had to paint it first to take advantage of a god deal. But from then on out doing the rest of the build I was paranoid I was gonna scratch the new paint. This time im gonna paint it myself. White of course.

heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000615

Sugestions welcome
Back to top Go down
Borat

Borat

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 8:16 am

nice i like, i would very much like to buy this car...

but i will not give more than 600-650 dollar unless you can proove to me there is place for hidden pussy magnet in car with everything out.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 11:10 pm

Heres the seats I picked up last night for $75. Ive always liked the head rest. Not big on the JL audio embriodery.

heres the latest project car - Page 2 S8000616
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heres the latest project car   heres the latest project car - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heres the latest project car
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2