Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happned at the dyno

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

What happned at the dyno Empty
PostSubject: What happned at the dyno   What happned at the dyno Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 5:03 am

So howd it go?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: What happned at the dyno   What happned at the dyno Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 5:28 am

it went pretty good i will fill yall in on the details later those of u that know me know im going thru some shit right now so bear with me.....i should hopefully have some pics up in a couple of days and maybe a dyno graph or 2
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: What happned at the dyno   What happned at the dyno Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 2:13 pm

Official Results for the 1st Annual Dyno Day - Show and Shine!

Thanks to everyone for coming out and supporting your local scene. We had a great turn out! Everyone had a great time!

Here's your winners...

Forced induction:
Donnie Timms - 415 whp DART block - Fort Walton Beach, FL

Allmotor:
Paul Pham - 229 whp "BIG" B16 - Pensacola, FL

Best of Show/ Peoples Choice:
Chris ???? - Clean JDM RHD Integra - Crestview, FL

Powder Puff/ girl: No girls showed up this time

The next one will be bigger and better!! Thinking of doing the next one in the fall when the weather is cooler

that was writtin rob lorange i just copyed and pasted it. all in all it was a great get together. it was a little hot in the sun but if u went in the shade inside the shop it was fine. there was a nice red turbo civic there puttin down like 380hp @18psi it was pretty nasty and a civic all motor b16 that put down like 230 but that thing was mad built stroked like a mofo. flexink20 was there in his red rsx types and he put down 193 with just intake and header no tune awsome. all in all good people good food good times hope to see everyone there next time Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happned at the dyno   What happned at the dyno Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happned at the dyno
Page 1 of 1