Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune! Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune!   WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 4:04 am

Ok I am looking for a fairly nice used header... either 4-2-1 or 4-1, doesn't matter. Looking to spend around $500 or less.... it better be a damn good header for 500 used Razz

Also wanting a test pipe to replace that nasty CAT... Razz throw me offers and what not...

And if I get all that I want my shit dyno tuned! I have crome and all the shit for real-time data logging! So let me know where to go for a good tune and what their prices are!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune!   WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 4:21 am

tunedbylorange can tune it for u and make u a test pipe ummm as far as the header i havent seen anything but i will keep my eyes open but 500 u can get a brand new header a nice one to
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune!   WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 4:38 am

why dont you get a brand new one? My Megan racing header was $170 and its a nice piece. Heres a link to the megan site cheak it out. http://www.meganracing.com/products/product_detail.asp?prodid=326&catid=67
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune!   WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 4:54 am

yea yea yea I know.... if I am going to buy a new header I think I will dish out the big bucks for a smsp header...
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune!   WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 7:04 am

nice or u could always go baller with the hytech Wink
Back to top Go down
little white crx

little white crx

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune!   WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 9:23 pm

whats your setup i saw in another post you plan on building the motor. i would wait til after you finish the motor build to dynotune the car...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune!   WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Header - Test Pipe - Dyno Tune!
Page 1 of 1